Closed Thread
Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Vienna

FORT Fanatic

Re: Vienna

Quote Originally Posted by bizbachfan;3830103;
    I can see how Jake picks Vienna. He seems to prefer long haired blondes. He is not the most confident guy around. He probably would have kept Ali until f2 had she not left. I think he liked Gia but there was just nothing there beyond physical attraction and her hometown date probably scared him a little. If Gia truly had a b/f at home maybe she was just a scripted "character" anyway. So that left Jake with only Tenley and Vienna. While Tenley is super sweet and cute I think she is one of those girls who guys almost feel like she is too sweet and kind and not enough of a challenge.

Vienna comes off as playful and adoring while still difficult (not always getting along with the others) I don't think Vienna is ugly but I would say out of all the final 8 or 6 woman she is easily one of the least conventionally attractive women.

I think she makes Jake feel at ease and he knows she is not super intellectual or serious about life and so she presents a challenge only in that she is young and silly......a challenge he can handle. I don't think he has major physical chemistry with anyone except Vienna and Ali.

So Ali gone, he chooses Vienna, but do I think they are still together? No. If Ali is not next bachelorette (which I think she is) then I think she and Jake could have reunited or plan to .... but more than likely she is next bachette
    I read on The Bachelor spolier, Vienna graduated from UCF, with a 4.0 grade average.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter;3830296;
    I read on The Bachelor spolier, Vienna graduated from UCF, with a 4.0 grade average.
    It's all in the edit...I think Vienna is actually brain smart...she just lacked the trait of knowing when to not talk, mixed with some low self esteem with the other girls. I feel so bad for her. I hope she is okay once this is all done. I wanted to come over here to this thread and give her some love.

I don't dislike any of the girls. Even Michelle. Some are saying they thought Ali was fake and wouldn't watch her on the Bachelorette. Well the goodbye and last night was fake because she probably wasn't ever Jake's F1. She will have a whole different personality on the Bachelorette. While she isn't my first choice for the 'ette, I will still watch yet again next season

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;3830431;
    It's all in the edit...I think Vienna is actually brain smart...she just lacked the trait of knowing when to not talk, mixed with some low self esteem with the other girls. I feel so bad for her. I hope she is okay once this is all done. I wanted to come over here to this thread and give her some love.

I don't dislike any of the girls. Even Michelle. Some are saying they thought Ali was fake and wouldn't watch her on the Bachelorette. Well the goodbye and last night was fake because she probably wasn't ever Jake's F1. She will have a whole different personality on the Bachelorette. While she isn't my first choice for the 'ette, I will still watch yet again next season
    LOL, what Vienna lacks is common sense.

FORT Fogey

It anyone is lurking on this board that knows V, tell her I think she would look beautiful if she went back to her natural hair color.

she's terribly young...23 isn't it? Jake seems like he likes her, but if she is F1...I don't think it will last long.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

FORT Fogey

Well, it is obvious Vienna is the best choice. She really brings out a different side of him. He's more "manly" and aggressive. I think picking Vienna will be a risk because she isn't submissive and is probably the most likely to leave Jake. But there really aren't any other options.

FORT Regular

I can see how Vienna would end up being the last girl standing, but I'm afraid Jake's already eliminated the girls that would best complement him - if they were ever in the "cast" in the first place. That's one of the reasons he's "falling in love" with each of them for very different reasons. If one of these remaining girls was really the right match for him, I'm convinced that he'd already know it.

As much fun as he and Vienna seem to be having with each other, at least some of the bond he feels with her is that she just happened to be the one who helped him over the traumatic bungee jump barrier. Have we seen anything else that would explain why he keeps referring to her as "nurturing"?

He implies that he wants to be a protector, but I wonder how he feels about being a sugar daddy?

It seems to me that he's trying to make something happen that really isn't there.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by NWTim;3830730;
    I can see how Vienna would end up being the last girl standing, but I'm afraid Jake's already eliminated the girls that would best complement him - if they were ever in the "cast" in the first place. That's one of the reasons he's "falling in love" with each of them for very different reasons. If one of these remaining girls was really the right match for him, I'm convinced that he'd already know it.

As much fun as he and Vienna seem to be having with each other, at least some of the bond he feels with her is that she just happened to be the one who helped him over the traumatic bungee jump barrier. Have we seen anything else that would explain why he keeps referring to her as "nurturing"?

He implies that he wants to be a protector, but I wonder how he feels about being a sugar daddy?

It seems to me that he's trying to make something happen that really isn't there.
    I can totally see how she is the one he picks and I don't have a problem with it but I think she is too young.

FORT Newbie

I am remembering that Jake said last night that he would NEVER propose unless he was 100% sure. This is a clue I think.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NWTim;3830730;

I think it is just really difficult to understand chemistry and what people are feeling from our limited point of view. It could be possible that he thought he wanted one thing and then realized he wanted another. I'm not exactly sure why Jake thinks Vienna is nurturing. It seems like she is always understands that he's making tough decisions and she usually seems interested in what he's saying. A lot of the girls don't seem to do those things so maybe that is what it is. I would consider her more nurturing that Tenley.

Closed Thread