Closed Thread
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Vienna

Re: Vienna

Quote Originally Posted by xxeeyorebaybexx;3780672;
    The screen name is something I came up with years ago for AIM. Just a fan of Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh. I just use it now to avoid the frustration of coming up with something new.

I do apologize, I am new to this whole forum thing and I don't understand most of the lingo. Also, I haven't seen or heard of Vienna since high school and we graduated in 2004. I just recall seeing the promos for the new season and seeing her, thinking where in the heck I know her from. Pulled out one of my yearbooks and sure enough, there she was. Didn't know her personally, sorry. She is a sweet girl though. Apologizing again for not having any info at all.
    It is still nice that you joined us. If you hear anything from mutual friends come back and let us know. Remember that the Vienna you remember from high school may not be exactly like the edited version in this show. But don't let that stop you from enjoying the season with us. Vienna sure is a very attractive girl except when she crys without makeup. One of the commercials for the show features Vienna saying all the girls here are so fake.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3780683;
    It is still nice that you joined us. If you hear anything from mutual friends come back and let us know. Remember that the Vienna you remember from high school may not be exactly like the edited version in this show. But don't let that stop you from enjoying the season with us. Vienna sure is a very attractive girl except when she crys without makeup. One of the commercials for the show features Vienna saying all the girls here are so fake.
    Neither are the rest of us who belong to the feminine persuation.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3780744;
    Neither are the rest of us who belong to the feminine persuation.
    When I said something similar earlier. I was corrected by someone that Demi Moore is beautiful when she crys.

Depending on the situation I might just want to hold someone who is of the feminine persuation when she is crying - or just walk away. I'd preffer the first if possible!

In reallity I liked the way Vienna looked without the makeup and hair extensions. She was natural and attractive except for the tears!

Quote Originally Posted by xxeeyorebaybexx;3780650;
    I went to high school with her.
    It's always nice when (friends/people who know contestants) come to the board, so Welcome! It must be awesome to watch a reality show with someone you know on it!

Friends of mine on FB are all coming to the realization that we all went to school with her and have started commenting. It will be kind of odd watching her on TV. Last time someone has seen her she was bartending at a place called The Dungeon by the University of Central Florida. I believe she went to school there, not completely positive, but most likely.

I'm not really into this season as I don't like Jake - but turned it on last night while doing something else. Vienna caught my attention because she lives in Sanford, FL - which is just down the road from here.

I see each and every episode is still "the most dramatic Bachelor/Bachelorette ever"
    ______________________________ __
    This space for rent...

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Wow, she reminded me so much of Erica from Lorenzo's season (just more tan and with more makeup). Nevermind when she said that she's a Daddy's girl and how she walks around with her little rat (cough) dog. She's got Erica's 'drama' written all over her forehead!!

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3785249;
    Wow, she reminded me so much of Erica from Lorenzo's season (just more tan and with more makeup). Nevermind when she said that she's a Daddy's girl and how she walks around with her little rat (cough) dog. She's got Erica's 'drama' written all over her forehead!!

CSW I so agree with you. I posted just those comments on other threads last night. Thanks for finding Erica's photo. Compare that little rat (cough) dog to your Avatar!!!

OMG it's like looking at Paris Hilton including a chiwuawua (with the name Holly). She also trips in the preview clip of her. How smart can you be
    Why can't love be simple?
    Because it's the Bachelor(ette)

FORT Newbie

vienna seems to me like she is on show to have fun...most of other girls seem to me to either be desperate for a hubby or interested in an acting or modeling outcome from show publicity

Closed Thread