Closed Thread
Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Vienna

FORT Fogey

Re: Vienna

Quote Originally Posted by Ennea4;3824660;
    According to Jake she's "sexy as hell."
    I think that has more to do with demeanor than outward appearance. She practically purrs like a kitten around him.

Also, I agree with the George Washington comment upthread. Not her best look.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3824666;
    I think that has more to do with demeanor than outward appearance. She practically purrs like a kitten around him.

Also, I agree with the George Washington comment upthread. Not her best look.
    I read an interview where Corrie said that she helped Vienna with her updo for the F4 RC.
    Last edited by richmondrose; 02-11-2010 at 01:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;3824721;
    I read an interview where Corrie said that she helped Vienna with her updo for the F4 RC.
    Corrie wasn't there for the F4 RC though? Did you mean the F5 RC? The one where Corrie left? That's the one where Vienna's hair was in the bun.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

Well, Corrie gets props for trying, but that hairdo was positively matronly. Corrie should stick to wardrobe styling, lol. She's batting 1000 in that arena!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx;3824916;
    Well, Corrie gets props for trying, but that hairdo was positively matronly. Corrie should stick to wardrobe styling, lol. She's batting 1000 in that arena!
    If you mean batting 1000 in tacky, absolutely.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Newbie

Probably trying to eliminate the competition...

Friends don't let friends go out looking like fools. :p

FORT Fan

Bachelor Bad Girl Vienna Gerardi Never Watched The Show - Mom Applied For Her! | RadarOnline.com

This is an interesting interview _ 'Vienna' according to a close friend. She says
    “I had never watched The Bachelor and neither had Vienna, but now I’m watching it obviously because I want to make sure that she’s okay,” Rachael tells RadarOnline.com.
    “She called me one day and said, I’m going to a Bachelor audition, and I was like why? She said, ‘My mom signed me up and it’s going to be silly.'

“It was raining that day and she went in her jeans and a T-shirt and all the other women came in looking like supermodels. She said, ‘apparently they didn’t hear about the rain.’”

Rachael and Vienna put together her make-shift audition tape for ABC themselves – it consisted of Vienna playing with her dog, doing sit-ups and just joking around. They even added some of Vienna’s unique points of view.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3824755;
    Corrie wasn't there for the F4 RC though? Did you mean the F5 RC? The one where Corrie left? That's the one where Vienna's hair was in the bun.
    Yes, I meant the F5 RC. Corrie said that Vienna wanted it really messy and pinned up in a bun. The interview is on Corrie's ohsodandydotcom blog, dated Feb 8 if you're interested in reading it.
    Last edited by richmondrose; 02-11-2010 at 02:17 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by cherryyou;3825305;
    Bachelor Bad Girl Vienna Gerardi Never Watched The Show - Mom Applied For Her! | RadarOnline.com

This is an interesting interview _ 'Vienna' according to a close friend. She says
    Thanks nice read.

Closed Thread