Closed Thread
Page 22 of 50 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Vienna

Re: Vienna

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3815901;
    So trash talking EVERYONE else in the house is what makes Vienna classy and mature? Is meanness only excused when one is not attractive, not intelligent and injected full of silicone/saline?

Vienna even claims that it isn't "trash talking" when it's the truth, thus by Vienna's own words, Ali's much ballyhooed "pact" was an exercise in truth telling?

Just because someone isn't attractive, it doesn't mean that she is incapable of doing wrong!
    1) ALI is the one saying Vienna trash talked others, the EDITORS haven't shown us that.

2) I haven't said once that Vienna was classy and mature. My point was that Ali hasn't shown maturity either.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3816110;
    I dont think Ali give Ali a free pass but at least Ali admits when she is in the wrong last night she said " I know I was wrong everyone has faults I have many no one is perfect" and Ali said that she was ready to move on and let it go. Where Vienna hasnt done so instead she contimued to whine and complain the whole time Jake was out with Ali and even at the RC she was still taking digs at Ali and talking trash about Ali in her PI's.
    Vienna apologized earlier in the season and Ali refused to take her apology,in fact she kept attacking Vienna. So, they can only move on when Ali decides is ok to move on, everything has to be on her terms?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3816534;
    1) ALI is the one saying Vienna trash talked others, the EDITORS haven't shown us that.

2) I haven't said once that Vienna was classy and mature. My point was that Ali hasn't shown maturity either.
    It wasn't limited to Ali. Quite a few girls have said that, as we've been shown. We've only been shown Vienna screaming how everyone else in the house is fake, when she and the ones not on the group date were attempting to talk about the issues in the house.

Did I say that you stated that? I don't believe so, but if I gave you that impression, my apologies, I'm too tired to go look.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3816535;
    Vienna apologized earlier in the season and Ali refused to take her apology,in fact she kept attacking Vienna. So, they can only move on when Ali decides is ok to move on, everything has to be on her terms?
    That so wasn't an apology. When you claim you're not going to change your behavior at all and then pretty much just admit that you're saying an insincere "sorry" to move along, that's not an apology. Vienna was just upset that she didn't get to dictate the terms of her fake apology so she could move on without dealing with the offense she had committed, and then she was upset about being held accountable for it.

No Vienna and Jake videos ?

And though I am not a huge Vienna fan but if she actually does have a chequered past - I completely blame the producers for even recruiting her for the show without background checks.

Blah to the producers.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Newbie

I am no one's fan this season. No favorites. Watching, but not invested. (Good for me, for once...learned my lesson several years back) Now,that being said, I abhor this time of the season when it comes down to delving into the "characters" in the "story." It seems Vienna isn't a saint. But still, I just hate it for her. I know, I know...she signed a contract...should know what to expect, but I don't think anyone would wish all this on anybody. It's been happening more as the franchise grows. Gotta top the last show. If it wasn't that a friend of mine, whose husband is sick and is looking for an escape to talk about the show with someone - me- I'd say goodbye. I provide her with all your good research. But isn't it disheartening to hear all this trash? I mean, I've watched every season, and we used to just find out that the plants had been moved at the FRC, the sunset means a certain time when the "contestant" was there, thinking we heard that Charlie was seen riding with Trista in a car in L.A. (so he had to be the F1), and other fun silly sleuthing stuff. Now, what we're hearing from outside sources...it's gotten mean.

Vienna trying to bed Jake while Gia was upstairs and knew about her plan was one of the trashiest things I've seen on The Bachelor. To say nothing of the disrespect it showed towards all the other women. If she is capable of thinking like that, she is certainly capable of many more sociopathic decisions that would have alienated her from all the other women as alleged. She is really disconnected. Wonder what her parents thought of that? It probably never crossed her mind.

P.S. Will Jake pick a girl before she's ever cooked him a meal? It used to be that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3817389;
    Vienna trying to bed Jake while Gia was upstairs and knew about her plan was one of the trashiest things I've seen on The Bachelor. To say nothing of the disrespect it showed towards all the other women. If she is capable of thinking like that, she is certainly capable of many more sociopathic decisions that would have alienated her from all the other women as alleged. She is really disconnected. Wonder what her parents thought of that? It probably never crossed her mind.

P.S. Will Jake pick a girl before she's ever cooked him a meal? It used to be that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach.
    Honestly, I don't think she was trying to "bed Jake" with cameras all around. Funny how the camera crew was already in Jake's room when Vienna walked in. Also, Vienna asked Gia to go with her to his room and she declined...........more facts please.

Quote Originally Posted by AuburnFan;3817296;
    I am no one's fan this season. No favorites. Watching, but not invested. (Good for me, for once...learned my lesson several years back) Now,that being said, I abhor this time of the season when it comes down to delving into the "characters" in the "story." It seems Vienna isn't a saint. But still, I just hate it for her. I know, I know...she signed a contract...should know what to expect, but I don't think anyone would wish all this on anybody. It's been happening more as the franchise grows. Gotta top the last show. If it wasn't that a friend of mine, whose husband is sick and is looking for an escape to talk about the show with someone - me- I'd say goodbye. I provide her with all your good research. But isn't it disheartening to hear all this trash? I mean, I've watched every season, and we used to just find out that the plants had been moved at the FRC, the sunset means a certain time when the "contestant" was there, thinking we heard that Charlie was seen riding with Trista in a car in L.A. (so he had to be the F1), and other fun silly sleuthing stuff. Now, what we're hearing from outside sources...it's gotten mean.

I was just thinking the same thing when I came to your post. To me the show was always kind of boring and still is but it was fun to read the message boards and all of the "detective work" that went into figuring out how the show would end. Now I don't even enjoy reading the message boards because I am so tired of hearing all about Vienna's "real life" and how much the girls hated her. It has gotten mean and "dirty" (stealing from Jake) I'm also tired of Gia being painted as a saint with "star quality." Give me a break. Star to whom? Men that watch her videos in dark rooms.

I watched old Andy Tessa clips online the other day and enjoyed how "real" their conversations seemed within the context of an unreal situation regardless of editing.
    Now it all feels so staged down to the info that is "leaked" on the message boards. I have to believe that nothing in Vienna's past is a shock to the producers of the show and she was chosen because of it. They probably even include in their story boards how and when "shocking" info will be leaked to the message boards and bloggers to start stirring the pot.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

Quote Originally Posted by lisadawne;3817997;
    Honestly, I don't think she was trying to "bed Jake" with cameras all around. Funny how the camera crew was already in Jake's room when Vienna walked in. Also, Vienna asked Gia to go with her to his room and she declined...........more facts please.
    Also funny how Jake goes to sleep not only with the camera crew in his room but also with multiple candles lit around the room. Honestly, who doesn't realize that was all a setup?

Closed Thread