Closed Thread
Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Vienna

Re: Vienna

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3815294;
    So spying on his one on one dates with Gia with the Camcorder, hunting them down when he took her aside for some personal time on their 2 on 1 and then invading his bedroom are not classic examples of stalking behavior? She's clingy and needy to his face and does this when he's not looking, in my book that's even scarier than Michelle's looks of death. If Vienna was about allowing other people their dignity and respect, she would not be rubbing everyone else who comes into contact with her the wrong way.

Scary isn't it? And Jake still keeps her OY.

Quote Originally Posted by MattLuvsShayne;3815702;
    and many agree with Ali can they all be wrong?
    That is what I realized last night when Ali talked about trusting Jake. Why doesn't he trust all of those girls together when they all say the same thing? His arrogance that he, in the few minutes he has with Vienna, is able to see more clearly than the girls who've spent WEEKS with her is just...mind boggling.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3815443;
    Yes, making a pact to trash talk another girl behind said girl's back is really classy and mature. I guess since Ali is pretty and intelligent she gets a pass on her meanness.
    So trash talking EVERYONE else in the house is what makes Vienna classy and mature? Is meanness only excused when one is not attractive, not intelligent and injected full of silicone/saline?

Vienna even claims that it isn't "trash talking" when it's the truth, thus by Vienna's own words, Ali's much ballyhooed "pact" was an exercise in truth telling?

Just because someone isn't attractive, it doesn't mean that she is incapable of doing wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3815901;
    So trash talking EVERYONE else in the house is what makes Vienna classy and mature? Is meanness only excused when one is not attractive, not intelligent and injected full of silicone/saline?
    I keep coming back to the same thing. Show me the proof! Every single girl who has left said they liked her, she wasn't that bad, its the edit. When you hear this over and over you have to consider there's a kernel of truth there.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3815443;
    Yes, making a pact to trash talk another girl behind said girl's back is really classy and mature. I guess since Ali is pretty and intelligent she gets a pass on her meanness.
    I dont think Ali give Ali a free pass but at least Ali admits when she is in the wrong last night she said " I know I was wrong everyone has faults I have many no one is perfect" and Ali said that she was ready to move on and let it go. Where Vienna hasnt done so instead she contimued to whine and complain the whole time Jake was out with Ali and even at the RC she was still taking digs at Ali and talking trash about Ali in her PI's.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3816018;
    I keep coming back to the same thing. Show me the proof! Every single girl who has left said they liked her, she wasn't that bad, its the edit. When you hear this over and over you have to consider there's a kernel of truth there.
    They've said it over and over again. Enough people have seen the type of behavior they're talking about in the PIs, those from Vienna, and nearly every other girl in reference to Vienna. No one is saying she tortures puppies and eats kittens for lunch, so "she wasn't that bad" would be a nice rebuttal to someone saying that Vienna is evil, but who's saying that other than ABC in a promo they mysteriously pulled? Not even Ali said that.

Why question only the edit when it comes to Vienna? Ali was edited to be the "mean" one, and very little of the "proof" makes that point, yet ....

As to Vienna, the vibe I got from her was "proven" by the pics that are out and the pics and videos yet to come. She does not strike me as much more than a ditz who gets by my manipulating others around her for her own comfort. To horribly misquote, for those who choose to not believe, no proof is enough :-D

It's been an interesting season though, I've learned much.

Vienna strikes me as a pathetic, needy, manipulative bitch (or an actor playing one). If Jake is stupid enough to fall for her for real, they deserve each other.

Having said that, she makes for fun viewing. Yay, Vienna, for F-2!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

After viewing several episodes of this edition of the "Bachelor"; I have come to the realization that "Vienna" is the star of this season. She stands out among the crowd. When one is in this position, it can cause jealousy among those who are less secure. That is what I see happening here. I wish her all the best!

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3816116;
    They've said it over and over again. Enough people have seen the type of behavior they're talking about in the PIs, those from Vienna, and nearly every other girl in reference to Vienna. No one is saying she tortures puppies and eats kittens for lunch, so "she wasn't that bad" would be a nice rebuttal to someone saying that Vienna is evil, but who's saying that other than ABC in a promo they mysteriously pulled? Not even Ali said that.
    It may have been pulled online, but it still aired Monday on ABC. I watch two of their soaps, One Life to Live and GH, and the Pure Evil commercial ran during both of them. Which tells me pulling it from the internet wasn't a decision to go in the other direction with her/her edit; would have pulled it from TV if that was the case.

Do I think Vienna is pure evil? Definitely not. I do think she comes across on TV as spoiled, manipulative, whiny, clingy, and just plain cringe worthy. If that's not just the edit, then, yeah, Jake's not all that bright (him dismissing everyone who said anything as wrong and him as right is just plain foolish, IMO). Sure, Vienna's young, but I knew plenty of people when I was that age who behaved nothing like that. Age is only a crutch of an excuse for so long, IMO.

I guess we'll see what happens next week, but as of now I dearly want TV Vienna off of my TV screen.

FORT Regular

she is so not cute, she is manly

Closed Thread