Closed Thread
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Vienna

Re: Vienna

Marketing Representative. That probably means the chick who sprays perfume on you in Macy's or something similar.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3772534;
    eowenc, I think the crying, no make up, all these girls are fake girl was originally thought to be Vienna but in one of the first medianet pieces was confirmed to be Michelle. I haven't checked Michelle's information out yet to confirm that, but, that is what I remember reading.

ETA:
    Wow just checked Michelle out and her picture has very brunette hair... maybe medianet was wrong? or I misunderstood? Going by her bio pick, her mouth and teeth look like the all the girls are fake girl but I can't get around that hair...!
    Both Vienna and Michelle are the gals.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3775987;
    Both Vienna and Michelle are the gals.
    Poor Vienna-- she's not a pretty cryer!

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3772611;
    For anyone who watched More to Love Vienna is this season's Mandy. She was the F3 and my favorite but she cryed almost every episode.
    Oh no come on, Mandy wasnt as bad as that other girl....Kristian i think her name was...the substitute teacher; now she was a wreck! So is Vienna the offical crier of this season? She's kinda pretty. I think she would look better as a blonde though.

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3776772;
    Oh no come on, Mandy wasnt as bad as that other girl....Kristian i think her name was...the substitute teacher; now she was a wreck! So is Vienna the offical crier of this season? She's kinda pretty. I think she would look better as a blonde though.
    Michelle is also seen as in the SC's. So Vienna won't be alone. back raisin!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Newbie

Why hasn't anyone else noticed that she looks like Haylie Duff???? That is all that came to mind when I saw her.

This is "random", but whenever I run across people with "place" names, I think that that's where they were conceived , and their parents named them such. Maybe Jake (or more likely, one of the other women) will ask "so, tell me about your name".
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

I went to high school with her.

Quote Originally Posted by xxeeyorebaybexx;3780650;
    I went to high school with her.
    xxeeyorebaybexx. That's quite a screen name we should have you explain that one to us.

We all like Vienna and want to know more about her. Go on over to the spoiler and speculation thread and tell us when she was back home from filming the show or other spoiler information.

If you just want to tell us general info like what kind of person she is and how people in your hometown see her feel free to post that here.

It's always good to have someone who knows the contestant personally tell us about her. Thanks for joining and stick around and have some fun figuring this puzzle out with all of us.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

The screen name is something I came up with years ago for AIM. Just a fan of Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh. I just use it now to avoid the frustration of coming up with something new.

I do apologize, I am new to this whole forum thing and I don't understand most of the lingo. Also, I haven't seen or heard of Vienna since high school and we graduated in 2004. I just recall seeing the promos for the new season and seeing her, thinking where in the heck I know her from. Pulled out one of my yearbooks and sure enough, there she was. Didn't know her personally, sorry. She is a sweet girl though. Apologizing again for not having any info at all.

Closed Thread