Closed Thread
Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Vienna

FORT Fanatic

Re: Vienna

Quote Originally Posted by RickiRick;3811268;
    The moment Vienna jumped off that bridge with Jake she punched her ticket to the final three. Really, if a woman jumps off a bridge with you, are you going to send her home after one week? two weeks? three weeks? As a minimum thank you I would keep her until the final 3.

If they took Ali et. al. on a road trip to the bridge so they could see exactly how high it is, or at least showed them the video of the jump, they would stop being so SHOCKED each week Vienna remains.

That jump was terrifying, but in retrospect Vienna must realize it was the best possible date she could have gone on.

I've said it before - usually whoever gets those sports jumping dates - usually at least makes it to final two.

This chick is completely delusional. Jakey is her boyfriend! How dare the others put their paws on her property? I think the producers must screen for women with that glint of the crazy shining in their eyes and if they can find enough of them, they have their show. Good job with this one, TPTB!!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;3813902;
    I've said it before - usually whoever gets those sports jumping dates - usually at least makes it to final two.
    There is no doubt that the adreniline date person is always in the final 3. But in this weeks episode Jake was seen defending Vienna to the girls especially Ali.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;3815066;
    This chick is completely delusional. Jakey is her boyfriend! How dare the others put their paws on her property? I think the producers must screen for women with that glint of the crazy shining in their eyes and if they can find enough of them, they have their show. Good job with this one, TPTB!!
    All of her PI's indicate if she talks that way in front of the other girls it is why none of them like her.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3815071;
    All of her PI's indicate if she talks that way in front of the other girls it is why none of them like her.
    They all talk about Jake to each other and compare notes as to what he does with each of them. Gia brought this up on her SQT time with Jake. Saying that they have all tried to figure out what their connection with him and that it makes GIA and the rest of them insecure because he does the same thing with each of them. (paraphrasing)

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3815075;
    They all talk about Jake to each other and compare notes as to what he does with each of them. Gia brought this up on her SQT time with Jake. Saying that they have all tried to figure out what their connection with him and that it makes GIA and the rest of them insecure because he does the same thing with each of them. (paraphrasing)
    Also Vienna made her point with Ali yesterday. She straight out asked Ali why she hated her. It was obvious that Ali did not have a real reason. She started by saying that Vienna talked about the girls, but Vienna pointed out that what she said was true and also what she said everyone else did also. The best was at the end of the convo when Vienna said she needs to get ready for the date, the other two girls followed her. umm. Doesn't seem that she was hated by all the girls. Also why did tptb went out of their way to show that Corrie hugged Vienna. It was obvious that she did.

Quote Originally Posted by iamreal2u;3815082;
    Also Vienna made her point with Ali yesterday. She straight out asked Ali why she hated her. It was obvious that Ali did not have a real reason. She started by saying that Vienna talked about the girls, but Vienna pointed out that what she said was true and also what she said everyone else did also. The best was at the end of the convo when Vienna said she needs to get ready for the date, the other two girls followed her. umm. Doesn't seem that she was hated by all the girls. Also why did tptb went out of their way to show that Corrie hugged Vienna. It was obvious that she did.
    OMG.. I LOVED IT when Vienna put Ali in her place. Little Miss 4.0 gpa Superiority couldn't give a logicial and coherent reason why she hated Vienna. Vienna showed A LOT of maturity and CLASS in dealing with Ali.

For Jake, it's Vienna; it's so obvious now but I think it has ALWAYS been obvious to the girls in the house.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3815075;
    Correct but I think it is the possessive way she says it that offends the others.

FORT Newbie

The moment Vienna quoted scripture at the 2-1 date, is where Vienna scores big bonus points in Jake's eyes. She said she would keep her "eyes on the prize" to him. Very smart and is exactly what a man of faith needs to hear. He mentioned he is very attracted to Vienna, but I think she's done a very good job at reeling him in to feel an attraction towards her...constantly complimenting him with flattering words, such as "I'm so falling for you" or the scenario of waking up everyday and kissing and saying "I love you" or constantly giving out the impression that they are already a boyfriend/girlfriend and keeping up with her "faith" theme is really playing her cards right. He's got to be flattered. She doesn't come across as insecure, needing to be asked if she is attracted to him, nor does she bring baggage to the table (well too much from the past).

Her strong attraction to him she makes it known, and now he's feeling it. Why wouldn't he be attracted to her? The other girls can't stand her and think she's so wrong for him but they don't see this side. Plus they aren't as open as she is. He seems like he doesn't know if the girls are into him at some points, but with Vienna it's all out there...clear.

FORT Newbie

Amazingly Vienna doesn't show her interest in a stalking way either, nor does she act out so emotional when she doesn't agree with Jake's decisions. She said: "he's a big boy and he can figure it all out." That gives a dignity and respect anyone deserves.

The others seem to pout when he makes decisions they don't like and either resort to anger or other ways. Though I probably would also not be ok if my love-intended were dating women simultaneously but, anyway, it's not like I would put myself in a situation like that in the first place. haha

Closed Thread