Closed Thread
Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Vienna

FORT Fan

Re: Vienna

The main thing that catches my attention about Vienna's looks are the dark circles around her eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3812529;
    From what I understand, and please correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Vienna's calendar photo benefit a charity of some kind? Kind of like those firefighter calendars where they are bare chested, oiled up, holding a hose in a suggestive way...you know, the ones all the soccer moms buy to support burn units and stuff like that. Seriously, it cracks me up completely to read a topless picture (kind of like Trista and Ryan's) in a charity calender described and dirty, raunchy and cheap. I'm sure the charity would be happy to hear of it. I wholeheartedly agree, if you like the person it is art and tasteful, and if you hate the person, it's disgusting. To each his own. It doesn't bother me.
    . Geez, I never bought any of those. I should start supporting the fire department more.

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3812237;
    It is rather raunchy, there is a whole raunchy vibe about the whole thing, it isn't about what needs to be blurred or marked NC17. Full on Greek nudes would technically have to be blurred but few of them are Raunchy. Vienna's little calender, has that cheap, dirty vibe about it. Like the justice says, I know it when I see it, and Vienna and her bevy of naive, gullible bimbettes in the calendar certain project it.
    It is like . . . . bleach blond. . . fake breasts[mod edit]. . . . gotta let it all hang out there, cuz swim suit piccies aren't enough. . . take it all off honey.

I am sorry if you pose for piccies like that it doesn't matter what kind of edit you get. Gia's Maxim or Vienna's cheapo calendar. . .

Just smutty!!!!!!!!! Can't see the virginal white wedding gown for either of these girls. Just can't and won't.
    Last edited by lildago; 02-01-2010 at 12:26 PM.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3812525;
    Oh, MD - thank you for the laugh!! I just might have to start referring to Vienna as NN -- or the NiNie.

FTR, I still don't care for Vienna. I think she's harmless and does have shades of Kirsten (who I didn't like either) and I'm just so over her me, me, me attitude (seriously, do they need to hit us over the head with all her PI's??) But, I'm starting to think that if anyone deserves the snark, it's Jake -- afterall, he's the one who's keeping her!
    You are quite welcome CSW! Vienna has annoyed me from the first SC I saw of her crying about the other girls being all fake! Her fake hair ringlets drive me crazy and I finally figured out why! (shades of Nelly). Admittedly, I am influenced by the off-show rumors about her so I try to give her the benefit of the doubt on the show. She is young, immature, wild, social and fun but obviously annoying to the other girls. What gets me, is that Jake has tried to portray such a polished, religious, nice "boy scout" image, however he manages to "possibly hook-up" with the wildest and most hated girl on the show. So you are so right that it is Jake that deserves the snark!

When I learned Jake was going to be the bachelor, I had wished that they filled the show with wild, naughty girls to freak Jake out . . . guess I should be careful what I wish for!

FORT Newbie

Besides being young, immature, physically fake, I mean enhanced and the inability to edit or at least not kiss and tell - has anyone heard why exactly she is the least popular in the house - what did she do to make them all so mad? I don't think she is the most attractive, nor who I would think is Jake's type - something had to happen! any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by okooran;3813015;
    Besides being young, immature, physically fake, I mean enhanced and the inability to edit or at least not kiss and tell - has anyone heard why exactly she is the least popular in the house - what did she do to make them all so mad? I don't think she is the most attractive, nor who I would think is Jake's type - something had to happen! any idea?
    There are differing opinions about what is Jake's type. As far as the kiss and tell, LOL, Vienna herself said she didn't kiss and tell when Ali was pushing her to say just how many kisses she had with Jake on her 1:1 date. I'm sure she blabbed about a lot though and that's why the girls don't like her. I'm not so sure if Jake cares that much what the other girls think if Vienna is the one that floats his boat.

FORT Newbie

MiniDiva, I love your av of Jillian and Ed. So cute.
    OT: Vienna needs some growing up to do. Ali too. I hope he walks away from them all. Except maybe Gia.

After a third review of the last episode I noted that Vienna is quite confident about her relationship with Jake. He is her boyfriend and she is tired of having the other women get in her way with Jake. Little by little TPTB are starting to reveal some of what the other women are having to deal with when it comes to Vienna.

Vienna has a good relationship with Jake but she seems very young and immature for a 30 year old man like Jake. I am puzzled why he keeps her also. All those other women are right about her and in subtle ways we are starting to see what they see. Vienna is not the pretty person inside that Jake thinks she is right now. Look out Jake trouble is ahead - trust me.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Newbie

I personally haven't been able to stand Vienna since I was her intro in the first episode, about being a spoiled rotten daddy's girl and how she was coming on the show to bring her puffball of a dog home a new daddy... *shudder* And my feeling about her hasn't changed at all. I have been wishing her off the show since day one and haven't got my wish yet. She is as blond as they come.

I am personally more of a fan of Ali(1) and Tenley(2), but that's for another thread.

FORT sun

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3812921;
    It is like . . . . bleach blond. . . fake breasts[mod edit]. . . . gotta let it all hang out there, cuz swim suit piccies aren't enough. . . take it all off honey.

I am sorry if you pose for piccies like that it doesn't matter what kind of edit you get. Gia's Maxim or Vienna's cheapo calendar. . .

Just smutty!!!!!!!!! Can't see the virginal white wedding gown for either of these girls. Just can't and won't.
    I have been trying and trying to put a positive approach to Vienna on this show, but I totally agree with this statement.
    Last edited by lildago; 02-01-2010 at 12:27 PM.

Closed Thread