Closed Thread
Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Vienna

Re: Vienna

Quote Originally Posted by eclark;3812009;
    Oh that's funny! MiniDiva "Foreshadowing: I think Jake let's all of the girls go and comes back for one of those adorable racoons! "
    By now I'm thinking that would be his best choice!!

Love racoons, my little 'chipper' died last summer.
    Last edited by eowenc; 01-29-2010 at 10:13 AM.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3811991;
    Personally, I don't know why anyone is disgusted by these kinds of pictures. She's not showing anything that would need to be blurred and she's not doing anything that is raunchy. It is not really an issue. Perhaps Jake doesn't like women who have taken revealing photos like this. That's understandable. But I don't know if this really is a big deal for him since he was interested in Jillian "Hot Tub" Harris. And he did let the cameras catch him caressing his chest and stomach in the shower. He knows a thing or two about sensual modeling! lol
    I wouldn't take photos like these. It is just not smart these days and I advise against it. They always come back to haunt you. This calendar probably wasn't the best idea.
    It is rather raunchy, there is a whole raunchy vibe about the whole thing, it isn't about what needs to be blurred or marked NC17. Full on Greek nudes would technically have to be blurred but few of them are Raunchy. Vienna's little calender, has that cheap, dirty vibe about it. Like the justice says, I know it when I see it, and Vienna and her bevy of naive, gullible bimbettes in the calendar certain project it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3812237;
    It is rather raunchy, there is a whole raunchy vibe about the whole thing, it isn't about what needs to be blurred or marked NC17. Full on Greek nudes would technically have to be blurred but few of them are Raunchy. Vienna's little calender, has that cheap, dirty vibe about it. Like the justice says, I know it when I see it, and Vienna and her bevy of naive, gullible bimbettes in the calendar certain project it.
    I've only seen one picture. Are there more? The one I saw, she was just smiling at the camera. I wouldn't consider that raunchy at all. Honestly, the vibe doesn't even come off as sexy to me. Maybe I haven't seen all the photos but I don't see raunchy at all. Its not like Gretchen Rossi.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3812258;
    I've only seen one picture. Are there more? The one I saw, she was just smiling at the camera. I wouldn't consider that raunchy at all. Honestly, the vibe doesn't even come off as sexy to me. Maybe I haven't seen all the photos but I don't see raunchy at all. Its not like Gretchen Rossi.
    There are more pictures (top off nudity at a beach) that are being offered for cash. They will wind up in some tabloid altered to not show everything after the season.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3812263;
    There are more pictures (top off nudity at a beach) that are being offered for cash. They will wind up in some tabloid altered to not show everything after the season.
    Have you seen them?

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3812266;
    Have you seen them?
    No. A reliable good friend who has described them to me.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3812270;
    No. A reliable good friend who has described them to me.
    So glad you were spared....

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3812237;
    And Ryan, of Trista and Ryan, did a semi-nude calander shoot after they were together. I don't remember anyone calling the pics 'raunchy'. I guess if you like the person, they are tasteful semi-nudes and if you don't like the person, they are 'Raunchy'!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3811723;
    I think Vienna needs a personal coach and beauty make over . . . she is starting to resemble "Nasty Nelly" from "Little House on the Prairie"!

Oh, MD - thank you for the laugh!! I just might have to start referring to Vienna as NN -- or the NiNie.

FTR, I still don't care for Vienna. I think she's harmless and does have shades of Kirsten (who I didn't like either) and I'm just so over her me, me, me attitude (seriously, do they need to hit us over the head with all her PI's??) But, I'm starting to think that if anyone deserves the snark, it's Jake -- afterall, he's the one who's keeping her!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

From what I understand, and please correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Vienna's calendar photo benefit a charity of some kind? Kind of like those firefighter calendars where they are bare chested, oiled up, holding a hose in a suggestive way...you know, the ones all the soccer moms buy to support burn units and stuff like that. Seriously, it cracks me up completely to read a topless picture (kind of like Trista and Ryan's) in a charity calender described and dirty, raunchy and cheap. I'm sure the charity would be happy to hear of it. I wholeheartedly agree, if you like the person it is art and tasteful, and if you hate the person, it's disgusting. To each his own. It doesn't bother me.

Closed Thread