Closed Thread
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Vienna

Re: Vienna

Vienna's controversial behavior was expunged in my opinion. She's getting a very clean edit; it's intended to create drama. (Or she'll become the F1, and they need to clean up her act to keep viewers.)

As you can see on internet forums, the show has polarized viewers as planned. Other stuff online including pictures of Vienna discredits the idea she's as white as snow. She is also about the youngest competitor on The Bachelor. She isn't very mature and she has absolutely nothing in common with Jake.

If you're Jake you can size up the women early. If one of them you really like, you can take her to the end. If none of them really appeal to you as marriage material, and you feel bound to fulfill your contract, you take the ones to the end whom you want to sleep with. It's that simple (and sick).

She may be a nice person and the other girls are awful, but the only thing Vienna has in common with Jake is a bungee jump.

P.S. Re. the revealing photo, is it much worse than the revealing image of Ali on the show?

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3811113;
    Vienna's controversial behavior was expunged in my opinion. She's getting a very clean edit; it's intended to create drama. (Or she'll become the F1, and they need to clean up her act to keep viewers.)

As you can see on internet forums, the show has polarized viewers as planned. Other stuff online including pictures of Vienna discredits the idea she's as white as snow. She is also about the youngest competitor on The Bachelor. She isn't very mature and she has absolutely nothing in common with Jake.

If you're Jake you can size up the women early. If one of them you really like, you can take her to the end. If none of them really appeal to you as marriage material, and you feel bound to fulfill your contract, you take the ones to the end whom you want to sleep with. It's that simple (and sick).

She may be a nice person and the other girls are awful, but the only thing Vienna has in common with Jake is a bungee jump.

P.S. Re. the revealing photo, is it much worse than the revealing image of Ali on the show?
    No it isn't...all you get is side boobage...you can see more nudity on any beach here in florida. Is it supermodel material, no.

The moment Vienna jumped off that bridge with Jake she punched her ticket to the final three. Really, if a woman jumps off a bridge with you, are you going to send her home after one week? two weeks? three weeks? As a minimum thank you I would keep her until the final 3.

If they took Ali et. al. on a road trip to the bridge so they could see exactly how high it is, or at least showed them the video of the jump, they would stop being so SHOCKED each week Vienna remains.

That jump was terrifying, but in retrospect Vienna must realize it was the best possible date she could have gone on.

I think Vienna needs a personal coach and beauty make over . . . she is starting to resemble "Nasty Nelly" from "Little House on the Prairie"!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3811723;
    I think Vienna needs a personal coach and beauty make over . . . she is starting to resemble "Nasty Nelly" from "Little House on the Prairie"!

OMG, you just made me gasp out loud!

Nasty Nellie, indeed! I loved Little House on the Prairie back in the day. Nellie was not fun to watch, however.

OK, I get the connection.

That is hysterical.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3811723;

Mini, you are doing it again. We discussed this a while ago. Please keep it up. You know how I love it.

Vienna needs to go au natural as in a brunette. What a comparison. Never was a little house fan but I do remember Nelly.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Fogey

Personally, I don't know why anyone is disgusted by these kinds of pictures. She's not showing anything that would need to be blurred and she's not doing anything that is raunchy. It is not really an issue. Perhaps Jake doesn't like women who have taken revealing photos like this. That's understandable. But I don't know if this really is a big deal for him since he was interested in Jillian "Hot Tub" Harris. And he did let the cameras catch him caressing his chest and stomach in the shower. He knows a thing or two about sensual modeling! lol
    I wouldn't take photos like these. It is just not smart these days and I advise against it. They always come back to haunt you. This calendar probably wasn't the best idea.

FORT sun

Oh that's funny! MiniDiva "Foreshadowing: I think Jake let's all of the girls go and comes back for one of those adorable racoons! "

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3811991;
    Personally, I don't know why anyone is disgusted by these kinds of pictures. She's not showing anything that would need to be blurred and she's not doing anything that is raunchy. It is not really an issue. Perhaps Jake doesn't like women who have taken revealing photos like this. That's understandable. But I don't know if this really is a big deal for him since he was interested in Jillian "Hot Tub" Harris. And he did let the cameras catch him caressing his chest and stomach in the shower. He knows a thing or two about sensual modeling! lol
    I wouldn't take photos like these. It is just not smart these days and I advise against it. They always come back to haunt you. This calendar probably wasn't the best idea.
    I wouldn't take photos like these either but only because the scarf wouldn't be long enough.

Closed Thread