Closed Thread
Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Vienna

FORT Fanatic

Re: Vienna

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3808878;
    The women on The Bachelorette, 99% of them are so immature and so stupid. I don't see why they dislike Vienna so much (I'm not in the house with them), instead of concentrating on themselves, they're all so bitter, saying "Why is she still here, we need to tell Jake about her". Maybe Vienna's initial problem was that she talked too much and was too blunt.

I like Vienna.
    Ditto!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;3808795;
    With respect to "if all the girls dislike Vienna, there must be something wrong with her", I have to disagree. What she is actually like, I don't know (nor do I care, really), but I have been in at least one situation at work where a group of women took against another woman for no logical reason. Personally I got along fine with the target woman, and with most of the coven, so it's not like they were all just appalling, but for reasons I couldn't discern, the coven tended to vicious gossip and shunning of the target. To my eye, the only possible thing they could have against her was that she was half their (and my) age, way better looking and not inclined to take crap from a group of bitter old harpies. She liked me though .

So who knows what the hell is setting off that sad group of bimbos.
    Great point. I've been in that situation...as the target. It's hurtful and not fun. Since Fleiss isn't showing us Vienna's misdeeds, I'm assuming they just clash with her personality and are a tad bit jealous that Jake seems so taken with her. Which, under the circumstances, is understandable, but I dont like that they run to Jake and try to convince them that they are right and he is wrong. And not all the girls seem to hate her. Gia doesn't seem to be on the Hate Vienna train as much as the other girls.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JordynRoses;3808755;
    Nah.... Not so much Jekyll and Hyde IMHO.
    Most women are one way with the guy when they are trying to date him or trying to "win" him and an other way with the girls.

Look at all the other girls. Alie is one way with the girls and an other way with Jake.

That doesn't make them hypocrites or dysfunctional... it just means they have different agendas with Jake or with the girls.
    Remember, we are not seeing whatever it is that Vienna supposedly is doing that is SOOOOO wrong... Why are they not showing us whatever it is.
    I'm sure if she was doing something really wrong Fleiss would be all over it!!!
    Ratings.
    And that Jake comments/ call her on it is more that he has heard the same thing from various girls "Vienna is not right for you, etc" rather than "Vienna has a vulgar mouth, swears all the time, tells dirty jokes, etc." or WHATEVER the supposed evil it is that she does.

We are NOT hearing anything that she does that is so wrong or unethical at all.

Seems to be that everyone is "green with jealousy and envy" to me. Bitter....
    Even Jessie last night simply said that she doesn't think he should end up with Vienna.... no definitive reasons given.
    Your explanation here is helpful. Men don't see things like women do in dating relationships. I think we like things a little simpler than some women give us. We would rather see a women like she really is not the one that's performing to get our attention. You can tell the difference!

Fleiss is giving us a very different storyline this season. It is hard to like any of these women totallly. They all have obvious faults.

I see why Jake likes Vienna. They have fun together and she is very sweet around him. There is obvious jealousy when Vienna is so possesive of Jake even in the presence of the other women. Ali started doing that on the dune buggy date and Vienna was edited to have not liked that. I can't remember a season when they were setting up such an obvious division between two women. I'm wondering why that's happening and what it will lead to?
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom;3808432;
    I see her as a girl who knows how to manipulate less worldly men. Daddy's girl who can do no wrong, pastor's son's virginal fiancée, never kissed before 11th grade Jake. Totally judgemental of me but there is nothing special enough about her that would attract and keep a guy whose eyes were open beyond implants and a bad weave. Girls who are b**chy like me would be pulling their real hair out in confusion.
    Well, I must be a "b" like you ! LOL! I agree with your assessment. I haven't liked Vienna from the beginning - just a red flag for a reason I couldn't put my finger on. She's shallow - that's the predominant reason I don't like her, now that I think about it. Jake is anything but shallow! At the end of the last episode, he's quoted as saying "It's not about sex appeal, it's about HEART appeal". Even her nurturing during the bungee jump was calculated, I think. She's "all about me", and once put to the long-term relationship test, I think she would fall apart as soon as it got a little tough and required real work to keep the relationship together. And, she's the least physically attractive of the whole lot, in my not-so-humble-opinion. I could go on, but I won't.

FORT Newbie

I've liked Vienna from the beginning. She came across as a ditsy, spoilt, rich little daddy's girl, immature, etc..I try not to judge people until I get to know more about them. Based on what I've viewed of the show so far, I have yet to see a reason why the other girls are ganging up on her. It would be interesting to see what really goes on in the Bachelor house.

I get the impression that she's a good person, she's honest, assertive & blunt, she speaks her mind which sometimes lands her into trouble. I'm on team Vienna!

I see the connection between Jake & Vienna. But I'm not sure she's mature enough or ready for that kind of commitment.

I think Gia, Correy or Tenley are better suited for him. JMO!

FORT Fogey

Poor Jake. I never thought I would be saying that! But those girls are really bringing the drama to him. I think the women are turning him against Vienna a bit. But they have a strong connection and he doesn't want to dismiss her based on what others have said.

FORT Newbie

With all this hate, I have to say Vienna is a strong woman able to carry her ground. Group pressure can influence people to do untold things, especially if the hate is magnified to the umpth degree. When Jesse and Ashleigh left, they left with parting words of hate towards Vienna instead of forlorn feelings of lost from Jake. But was it pointedly their issue? In the beginning we see it's more Ali's issue and then compounding from there.

Take for example Hitler. He was able to sway a whole country into a false sense of pride and hate. It was the group spirit that made individuals enact out actions that, without the furor and hype and presence, were unthinkable.

The girls are basically trying to narrow their anger at some cause which in effect, blinds them to the real reason they're there. If Ali leaves next week, it's obviously apparent that she is only on one mission and distracted for being there for the real process and in the end, I'm sorry, is her fault for not getting herself mentally in control of a situation that was not in her hands, nor should be.

Promoting hate will not get anyone closer to their goal. I really have to give Vienna credit because she is being herself and being happy and was sorry at one point, but obviously it's not good enough. So she has to fight for her reasons for being there by concentrating on her relationship with Jake. The hateful girls should have taken a lesson in that.

FORT sun

Shades of Juan and Dave from the bach'ette. Placing them in close quarters and competing for love. It just spells these cat (or dog) fights every time!
    I have tried to like Vienna, but she lacks the "Carrie Underwood" image and personna Jake said he wanted. "Carrie Underwood rose to fame as the winner of American Idol. a multi-platinum selling recording artist, a multiple Grammy Award winner, was inducted into the Grand Ole Opry, is a two-time Academy of Country Music and Country Music Association Female Vocalist winner, and was the entertainer of the year." Aside from her physical appearance, Carrie Underwood is a very ambitious and talented person. Vienna is edited as being ditzy. So...how does Vienna match Jake?

Quote Originally Posted by surpriseending;3810976;
    With all this hate, I have to say Vienna is a strong woman able to carry her ground. Group pressure can influence people to do untold things, especially if the hate is magnified to the umpth degree. When Jesse and Ashleigh left, they left with parting words of hate towards Vienna instead of forlorn feelings of lost from Jake. But was it pointedly their issue? In the beginning we see it's more Ali's issue and then compounding from there.

Take for example Hitler. He was able to sway a whole country into a false sense of pride and hate. It was the group spirit that made individuals enact out actions that, without the furor and hype and presence, were unthinkable.

The girls are basically trying to narrow their anger at some cause which in effect, blinds them to the real reason they're there. If Ali leaves next week, it's obviously apparent that she is only on one mission and distracted for being there for the real process and in the end, I'm sorry, is her fault for not getting herself mentally in control of a situation that was not in her hands, nor should be.

Promoting hate will not get anyone closer to their goal. I really have to give Vienna credit because she is being herself and being happy and was sorry at one point, but obviously it's not good enough. So she has to fight for her reasons for being there by concentrating on her relationship with Jake. The hateful girls should have taken a lesson in that.
    OMG...I love your post. It took a lot of courage and guts to stand at that last rose ceremony and hear the hate spewed from Ali's mouth. It is my opinion that yes, Vienna, probably annoyed them initially; but once they ganged up on her with Ali in the lead she didn't back down and that just pissed them off even more. I give her credit there. I have a tween daughter and I see that behavior type of behavior everyday with little girls one leader with her followers making life miserable for those they deem beneath them. It's sad how some girls (and men) never grow out of that type of behavior. I cannot stand girls or people like that.

FORT Newbie

Okay, when I saw this pic of Vienna, I was disgusted. redirect Just wanted to share in case you hadn't seen/heard. She posed topless (though covered) in some pin-up calendar, and the photo just got leaked.

It seems odd to me that two of the reported top 3 girls (Gia and now Vienna) would model in photos like this. Just doesn't "seem like" the type of girl Jake would go for.

But really, what do I know?

Closed Thread