Closed Thread
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Vienna

Re: Vienna

Exactly, which is why I do not believe Michelle would have been a great match. Judging by what has been shown, she would probably be sent over the edge with some kind of nervous breakdown.

As far as Vienna being young, I do not recall Jake ever mentioning that he wanted to start making babies on the honeymoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat20;3807162;
    Exactly, which is why I do not believe Michelle would have been a great match. Judging by what has been shown, she would probably be sent over the edge with some kind of nervous breakdown.

As far as Vienna being young, I do not recall Jake ever mentioning that he wanted to start making babies on the honeymoon.
    It's not just that she is young (23). She acts and thinks younger. She and most of the b-lettes aren't mature. If I didn't know their ages I'd think they were 16-18. Jake is what 31? Why can't ABC find mature women? Because if they were mature, they'd be mature enough to know the show was bogus for finding a life partner. This season has no women; it is full of girls.

I think Vienna may be sweet but because of her age she'd be high maintenance in a relationship.

From the sounds of things she's been protected in life from having to grow up and develop her character through trial and tribulation. If that is true she'd be a great partner until the the going gets tough or she doesn't get what she wants.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3808379;
    It's not just that she is young (23). She acts and thinks younger. She and most of the b-lettes aren't mature. If I didn't know their ages I'd think they were 16-18. Jake is what 31? Why can't ABC find mature women? Because if they were mature, they'd be mature enough to know the show was bogus for finding a life partner. This season has no women; it is full of girls.

I think Vienna may be sweet but because of her age she'd be high maintenance in a relationship.

From the sounds of things she's been protected in life from having to grow up and develop her character through trial and tribulation. If that is true she'd be a great partner until the the going gets tough or she doesn't get what she wants.
    Does anyone else see Vienna as kind of a Dr. Jeckyl and Ms. Hyde. She is one way with Jake and another way with the other women. She does act much younger than her age when with Jake. I see she can be fun and Jake still likes her but she will be more than high maintanence for Jake. And even though Jake is comfortable in his career now. Vienna seems accustomed to having much more. That's not good for Jake's future.

How can Jake be sure his relationship with Vienna will not turn out like her previous romantic relationships which have been disasters? How can he be sure of any change on her part other than she say's so?

Vienna's previous relationships have been short and impulsive. Isn't that exactly what this show is? She is a perfect fit for The Bachelor. In all the shows before I look for the one who is best at speed dating and relationship building. So far Vienna is the best speed dater followed by Tenley. As for relationships, with the aid of the bungee jump, Vienna has done well on her 1 on 1's with Jake.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

I see her as a girl who knows how to manipulate less worldly men. Daddy's girl who can do no wrong, pastor's son's virginal fiancée, never kissed before 11th grade Jake. Totally judgemental of me but there is nothing special enough about her that would attract and keep a guy whose eyes were open beyond implants and a bad weave. Girls who are b**chy like me would be pulling their real hair out in confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3808379;

this may be true but then I think Ali would be even more demanding and high maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3808422;
    Does anyone else see Vienna as kind of a Dr. Jeckyl and Ms. Hyde. She is one way with Jake and another way with the other women. She does act much younger than her age when with Jake. I see she can be fun and Jake still likes her but she will be more than high maintanence for Jake. And even though Jake is comfortable in his career now. Vienna seems accustomed to having much more. That's not good for Jake's future.

How can Jake be sure his relationship with Vienna will not turn out like her previous romantic relationships which have been disasters? How can he be sure of any change on her part other than she say's so?

Vienna's previous relationships have been short and impulsive. Isn't that exactly what this show is? She is a perfect fit for The Bachelor. In all the shows before I look for the one who is best at speed dating and relationship building. So far Vienna is the best speed dater followed by Tenley. As for relationships, with the aid of the bungee jump, Vienna has done well on her 1 on 1's with Jake.

Nah.... Not so much Jekyll and Hyde IMHO.
    Most women are one way with the guy when they are trying to date him or trying to "win" him and an other way with the girls.

Look at all the other girls. Alie is one way with the girls and an other way with Jake.

That doesn't make them hypocrites or dysfunctional... it just means they have different agendas with Jake or with the girls.
    Remember, we are not seeing whatever it is that Vienna supposedly is doing that is SOOOOO wrong... Why are they not showing us whatever it is.
    I'm sure if she was doing something really wrong Fleiss would be all over it!!!
    Ratings.
    And that Jake comments/ call her on it is more that he has heard the same thing from various girls "Vienna is not right for you, etc" rather than "Vienna has a vulgar mouth, swears all the time, tells dirty jokes, etc." or WHATEVER the supposed evil it is that she does.

We are NOT hearing anything that she does that is so wrong or unethical at all.

Seems to be that everyone is "green with jealousy and envy" to me. Bitter....
    Even Jessie last night simply said that she doesn't think he should end up with Vienna.... no definitive reasons given.

With respect to "if all the girls dislike Vienna, there must be something wrong with her", I have to disagree. What she is actually like, I don't know (nor do I care, really), but I have been in at least one situation at work where a group of women took against another woman for no logical reason. Personally I got along fine with the target woman, and with most of the coven, so it's not like they were all just appalling, but for reasons I couldn't discern, the coven tended to vicious gossip and shunning of the target. To my eye, the only possible thing they could have against her was that she was half their (and my) age, way better looking and not inclined to take crap from a group of bitter old harpies. She liked me though .

So who knows what the hell is setting off that sad group of bimbos.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

While I do think that women can very often be petty and mean, we're talking about most every woman there not liking Vienna and / or thinking she's not right for Jake. Again, I do think that womwn - esp. at a young age - can be very petty. However, we seem to be talking about every woman there. That, for me, is something that can't be ignored.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3808820;
    While I do think that women can very often be petty and mean, we're talking about most every woman there not liking Vienna and / or thinking she's not right for Jake. Again, I do think that womwn - esp. at a young age - can be very petty. However, we seem to be talking about every woman there. That, for me, is something that can't be ignored.
    As I noted, every woman (apart from me) in my group hated the target for no good reason that I could see. Every single one of them. And all that aside, since Vienna's issue seems to be a lack of maturity over all else, I can't see that the reaction of the "mature" group is any more admirable. How else is a young woman of questionable social ability supposed to learn how to behave if not through the example set by her "superiors"?

I will grant one difference between this group and my work group - my work group were all in their forties and really should know better than to behave like high school shrews. Apparently some people take their entire twenties to divest themselves of such reprehensible behaviour.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

The women on The Bachelorette, 99% of them are so immature and so stupid. I don't see why they dislike Vienna so much (I'm not in the house with them), instead of concentrating on themselves, they're all so bitter, saying "Why is she still here, we need to tell Jake about her". Maybe Vienna's initial problem was that she talked too much and was too blunt.

I like Vienna.

Closed Thread