Closed Thread
Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Vienna

Re: Vienna

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed1;3804442;
    Sanlee I hope you don't mind my using one of your avatars, just let me know if its not o.k. Thanks.
    That's one I saved too. I like the other hug, but you can't see their faces.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3804272;
    I don't understand how being held accountable for your own words is "abuse"? Someone asks you what you meant when you called someone "fake" and you burst into tears? "I'm sorry" doesn't erase things, and from the looks of it she's already been given several chances. I seem to remember Gia saying "I'm the only one who still defends you." To me that implies that everyone else is just kinda done with trying with her, all chances exhausted. Wouldn't anyone have been the same way on that date though? I don't think she's evil, she's certainly lacks awareness and is no diplomat, but I seriously doubt she'd be kicking puppies and kittens. :-D See, I can say non-mean sounding things about her :-D
    When a room full of people are ganging up on one person I call it abusive. If she is fake, immature, whatever it is that she does that is suppose to be so awful, just be polite, but keep your distance. Not everyone would be like she was on the date. Even Elizabeth said she would have pushed him. There are many many women in this world that like their men to be tough no matter what the circumstance.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by just2relax;3804515;
    When a room full of people are ganging up on one person I call it abusive. If she is fake, immature, whatever it is that she does that is suppose to be so awful, just be polite, but keep your distance. Not everyone would be like she was on the date. Even Elizabeth said she would have pushed him. There are many many women in this world that like their men to be tough no matter what the circumstance.
    Vienna told him she was just going to push him if he didn't jump on his own.

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3805414;
    Vienna told him she was just going to push him if he didn't jump on his own.

That was Elizabeth. IHere is where she says it. The rest of the interview is on page 60 post #594 in the Media spoilers thread:

WB: Some are saying Vienna could, and probably will, get the last rose from Jake. Was she accurately portrayed? Is she really that mean? Meaner?
    EK: As you could see on Episode Three, I made a comment kind of sticking up for Vienna while the other girls were badmouthing her. I said something like she speaks her mind and it’s kind of fun. I don’t know. Vienna’s young, and some of her bluntness rubbed us the wrong way, but I think it was more or less a lack of tact and maturity on her part. I don’t think she’s ultimately a bad person at heart. When I watched her one-on-one date with Jake, I actually thought they made a pretty good match. He needs a girl who will hold him and let him cry in her arms when he’s scared of heights. I probably would have pushed him off the bridge.
    Last edited by one71721; 01-23-2010 at 08:37 AM. Reason: found article I wanted to reference

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3805514;
    That was Elizabeth. IHere is where she says it. The rest of the interview is on page 60 post #594 in the Media spoilers thread:

I don’t know. Vienna’s young, and some of her bluntness rubbed us the wrong way, but I think it was more or less a lack of tact and maturity on her part. I don’t think she’s ultimately a bad person at heart.
    So Vienna is blunt, tactless and immature? That wouldn't make her very popular with the other girls.

FORT Fan

There really isn't that much of an age difference between these girls. Maturity level, certainly, but excusing her based on her youth is rather a stretch. Sub manipulative for blunt, and there you go.

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3805786;
    There really isn't that much of an age difference between these girls. Maturity level, certainly, but excusing her based on her youth is rather a stretch. Sub manipulative for blunt, and there you go.
    I agree, to me they all are immature. Elizabeth with her tease act... Michelle with her girl interrupted breakdown... Vienna and her Paris Hilton and Ali with her non stop bossiness.. Tenley and her disney princess baby talk,.. they all need some more life experience and a bit of humility.

I agree. They all have their faults. But I'm sure they all have their good traits too...even Vienna. I'm not sure why some characters are considered so one-dimensional. You can't be all bad, or all good, that's not realistic. Vienna is young, probably immature, but seems funny and full of life. Perhaps she needs to learn when to bite her tongue, but I can assure you the others need to learn that as well. Ali would have come off looking a lot better to some this last episode if she had backed off a bit, but I don't think she can help herself, it just seems part of her personality to "correct" what she sees as bad behaviour.

Oh MY!

This girl is so immature. If this is what Jake likes, then I suspect he isn't ready to find a wife and mother. He is looking for someone to stroke his ego.

I have had friends in the airline industry and one of the biggest problems pilots can face in relationships is jealousy due to the nature of their work. Any girl that is already showing the type of insecurity some of the girls are displying would be a red flag. The fact the Vienna is outspoken, direct, and seemingly more self-confident (editing being what it is of course) may be a huge factor in why she keeps sticking around. Unfortunatley it would also mean the more other girls speak in a negative way about her to Jake or show signs of jealousy the more he may begin to question if they could handle being married to a commercial pilot who travels all the time - including over nights - and is a target for female attention, both in and out of the workplace.

Closed Thread