Closed Thread
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Vienna

Re: Vienna

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3801610;
    I hope things become more clear, as well.
    I have no doubt that the girls said things. I just want to know what occasioned those things.
    Last night Vienna got a great edit - last week she didn't.
    Last night, just about everyone who got a good edit last week - got a horrible one.
    Have to say, though, that Jake had a lot more spunk last night, which was good to see.
    So far, this season is pretty interesting.
    I'd still love to know more about the Tenley, "I'm pregnant " comment. Seems like it's on the editing room floor.
    It has been said that she said that to Jake as a joke so he wouldn't be so shocked to learn she was divorced.. there's a video underneath Chris H. blog that shows her saying it to him...it didn't make the show last night.

thanks
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by 1blue1pink;3801544;
    What is Vienna's last name? We are trying to figure out her ethnicity!! She looks greek to me!
    Vienna Girardi . . . which I assume is Italian. Sometimes she looks more attractive then she does in some of the SC's. I don't know if it the hairstyle, hair color or make up, but I think with the right combo, she can be a very attractive girl. Perhaps she would look better in a toned down blonde and a more flattering hair cut. JMO.

Jake and Vienna looked dreamily in love on their 1:1 evening date last night.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3801511;
    Vienna isn't my favorite but I honestly don't get why they dislike her sooo much. Prior to stealing Jake from Beth (which isn't a huge deal to me anyway) what has she done that's so bad?
    [mod edit] She's a really nice girl. Maybe a little quirky for some, but after seeing how catty and immature some of the other girls are, I get it. She's great.
    Last edited by hepcat; 01-19-2010 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3801623;
    Vienna Girardi . . . which I assume is Italian. Sometimes she looks more attractive then she does in some of the SC's. I don't know if it the hairstyle, hair color or make up, but I think with the right combo, she can be a very attractive girl. Perhaps she would look better in a toned down blonde and a more flattering hair cut. JMO.

Jake and Vienna looked dreamily in love on their 1:1 evening date last night.
    MiniDiva, you are right. Sometimes she looks great and others I just can't see what Jake sees in her. I think she needs help with her makeup. It's her nose! In those pictures you posted of her as a brunette I thought she was much more attractive.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3801806;
    MiniDiva, you are right. Sometimes she looks great and others I just can't see what Jake sees in her. I think she needs help with her makeup. It's her nose! In those pictures you posted of her as a brunette I thought she was much more attractive.
    eowenc I also think Vienna is very attractive as a natural brunette - hmm, probably better with lots of high/low lights. She also does possess a natural appeal which Jake apparently induces and loves! Let's see if this "attraction" is the real deal! (unlike her hair and body parts)

I think she is misunderstood.

I had a thought about Vienna and all of her professing that she wasn't doing anything wrong and she was just telling the truth. I don't think she has a "filter". She just says whatever comes to mind and as long as it is the truth she thinks that it is okay to say it. She does not realize that saying it might be hurtful or that other people may not want to hear it. My sister's mother-in-law is like this. She actually says some pretty mean, hateful things, but because they are "true" she does not realize that she should nto say them. She also has gone so far to say that "She is just telling the truth, there isn't anything wrong with it" Kinda like Vienna.

Now, how the girls in the house deal with this is another story... There is no use in arguing with people like this. Just ignore them. Ganging up on them is also not a good idea... The more you gang up or show a reaction, the more "truth" Vienna will share.... I hope that girls in the house can start ignoring and stop being bitchy.

Quote Originally Posted by LovetheRoses;3802058;
    I had a thought about Vienna and all of her professing that she wasn't doing anything wrong and she was just telling the truth. I don't think she has a "filter". She just says whatever comes to mind and as long as it is the truth she thinks that it is okay to say it. She does not realize that saying it might be hurtful or that other people may not want to hear it. My sister's mother-in-law is like this. She actually says some pretty mean, hateful things, but because they are "true" she does not realize that she should nto say them. She also has gone so far to say that "She is just telling the truth, there isn't anything wrong with it" Kinda like Vienna.

Now, how the girls in the house deal with this is another story... There is no use in arguing with people like this. Just ignore them. Ganging up on them is also not a good idea... The more you gang up or show a reaction, the more "truth" Vienna will share.... I hope that girls in the house can start ignoring and stop being bitchy.
    No, Ali accused Vienna of talking about everyone behind their backs and confronts her about it. But when Ali and the other girls do the same thing its ok..

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3801833;
    eowenc I also think Vienna is very attractive as a natural brunette - hmm, probably better with lots of high/low lights. She also does possess a natural appeal which Jake apparently induces and loves! Let's see if this "attraction" is the real deal! (unlike her hair and body parts)
    I guess that I am looking at their relationship a lot like Jake must be. I thought their date bungee jumping was as good as any date on this show. They enjoyed each others company and I did see some chemistry. Not every one I ever 'fell for' was exactly the most beautiful on the outside but to me they were on the inside. Afterall isn't that all that really matters?
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Closed Thread