+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Valisha

FORT Fogey

Re: Valisha

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3777334;
    Homemaker means she makes homes! DuUuHh! Seriously I dont know what a homemaker is either really. A fancy way of saying housewife?

Hey, Raisin -- you're in fine form!! Homemaker has evolved as the way to say "stay at home" mom, or as was said in the past, housewife. Someone who "makes" homes is a home builder.

Happy New Year. See you here and there....... Columbia

http://pjhahn.pageout.net/page.dyn/s...ent_id=2216169

That First Line is Too funny. Here is what that link says:

Hello my name is Valishia Savage and I want to be in the television industry! Major:
    Radio Television Broadcasting

Interests:
    Traveling the world. Getting involved with missionary work and teaching women's bible studies. Kickboxing! And the best raising my two boys!

Favorite Saying:
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart lean not to your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path

Nickname:
    V
    (email omitted)

Who is John Galt?

Not impressed in any way.

"I picked my outfit because it shows off all my curves without showing too much," Valishia told us. The Californian chose a knee-grazing Diane von Furstenberg sheath with a high neckline that subtly clung to her figure. Bonus: "I think I could wear it to church and then pin up the hem and go dancing."

JAKE'S TAKE? "Valishia has a really nice body, she doesn't flaunt it though. For her, less is more."

That pic doesn't show off much of her dress & you can see his coat jacket all pinned up...I don't get it.

I liked her thought since she is from Jakes state of Texas she would have lasted longer oh well I wish her well I got misty eyed when she spoke at the end of being let go.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3773067;
    Are you divorced to be a homemaker? So....you just don't work? And are single? WHat????
    I know really. I DON'T get it. I'm guessing that if she's in her 30s, she doesn't live with her parents. And if she's single . . . how would she make a living without working? It's not like it says that she's a blogger or author or some other potentially stay-home occupation like that.

She seems like a very likeable person and a good friend to the women in the house. When everyone was saying their goodbyes, Valisha hugged almost all of the girls and left alot of them in tears. She is also very pretty. I wish her nothing but the best!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3773067;
    Are you divorced to be a homemaker? So....you just don't work? And are single? WHat????
    It means she got a HUGE divorce settlement and doesn't have to work...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12