Closed Thread
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Tenley

FORT Fan

Re: Tenley

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3811159;
    Here little squeaky baby voice gets on my nerves...it reminds me of how trista used to talk to ryan.
    At least it's her natural voice, and not something she's adopting only when she's with Jake. She can't help that, and we're getting awkward clips of it.

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3811159;
    Here little squeaky baby voice gets on my nerves...it reminds me of how trista used to talk to ryan.
    Can Jake really put up with that squeaky voice if, perchance, he does choose her? Good luck with that!

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3815906;
    At least it's her natural voice, and not something she's adopting only when she's with Jake. She can't help that, and we're getting awkward clips of it.

She can't change her voice just because to some people it is annoying. She's a sweetheart and i really love her and Jake together! They compliment one another well and they both have fun together. I hope she wins!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3816710;

She can't change her voice just because to some people it is annoying. She's a sweetheart and i really love her and Jake together! They compliment one another well and they both have fun together. I hope she wins!
    Oh I agree she is a doll and a sweetheart.. She's one of my fav's. The voice that grates after a while. I'm 0 for 0 on my favs getting picked so I'm not holding my breath.
    Last edited by one71721; 02-03-2010 at 11:48 AM.

There's something about Tenley that makes me think there's a lot of woman in that woman. She also has the kind of personality that lightens the atmosphere. That's a beautiful gift to bring into a marriage. She's like human valium. I love being around women who keep the atmosphere light.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3817397;
    There's something about Tenley that makes me think there's a lot of woman in that woman. She also has the kind of personality that lightens the atmosphere. That's a beautiful gift to bring into a marriage. She's like human valium. I love being around women who keep the atmosphere light.
    ITA, which is why she'd be perfect wife material for Jake or anyone for that matter.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by music_junkie;3817406;
    ITA, which is why she'd be perfect wife material for Jake or anyone for that matter.
    As time goes by and I lose more and more respect for Jake, I can only hope that the girls I like on this show end up with someone way better! For all the abuse they're getting in general, with one notable exception, they seems like wonderful women and I hope they each find someone who is capable of recognizing that.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3816710;

I really like her too..I think she is the woman that Jake said he wanted..But for some reason I think he isn't what he says he is..

FORT Regular

Honestly, I do not think Tenley's family let alone Tenley herself, are ready yet for her to be engaged and married. Her divorce happend w/in the last year? So how many months since they broke up? Couldn't have been very long at all. Jake seemed a little freaked out by it...I love Tenley but she needs to wait a year

I loved the half-joking comment by Tenley's mother that she was honored to have Tenley as her daughter.

I think she's the sweetest girl who's ever been on the Bachelor. She's the "nice girl" and Jake is the "nice guy" so they kind of look right together. I just don't know if there's just too much niceness they'll self-combust. :/ Seriously, if given half a chance, I think Tenley could offer a very emotionally intimate relationship with Jake. She has a very open spirit, and I think she'd be a wonderful mother, too.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Closed Thread