Closed Thread
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Tenley

Re: Tenley

She may not necessarily still have feelings for him but she is most definitely still emotionally scarred from the experience.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3801687;
    I like her more as I begin to like the others less. But she is still bland to me.
    Yeah, I don't see what she brings to the table. She also has nothing in common with Jake. Most of their conversations are boring fluff. Her voice would drive me crazy.

FORT Newbie

I definitely sense some post-relationship baggage still. Jake was really smart to ask her if she's started dating again. The pain seems still too deep. Some just need time.

Quote Originally Posted by surpriseending;3811151;
    I definitely sense some post-relationship baggage still. Jake was really smart to ask her if she's started dating again. The pain seems still too deep. Some just need time.
    Here little squeaky baby voice gets on my nerves...it reminds me of how trista used to talk to ryan.

FORT Newbie

Tenley feeling hurt after hearing that Jake has fallen for all the girls is I guess a natural response, but I mean, the premise of this show is that one man dates other women simultaneously so any kind of "special feelings" would have to be shared and shouldn't be surprising. I guess Jake comes across as a person who would be wholly-devoted to someone and really sincere, but now he's got this focus on several women and well, he's an honest guy. Not the best at playing Don-Juan but in a way, that's a good sign. If a guy were to easily cover up his feelings, then you wouldn't know where he's coming from and he could pull a real doozy!

Tenley remains the only girl that makes me smile on this show. I happen to like her bubbliness and her warmth.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3815469;
    Tenley remains the only girl that makes me smile on this show. I happen to like her bubbliness and her warmth.
    I agree. She is very funny, spontaneous and easily influenced. I just think she is not right for Jake.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3811159;
    Here little squeaky baby voice gets on my nerves...it reminds me of how trista used to talk to ryan.
    Then maybe she is the one for him. Trista and Ryan seem to be a very loving couple.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3811159;
    This is the only thing that I can't get by with Tenley. I think she is sweet and nice and I think she and Jake could make a great relationship work. I was unsure if she was over the ex but as we see more of her I think she is more hurt than missing the cheater. Jake could help her get over that hurt easily.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3815625;
    This is the only thing that I can't get by with Tenley. I think she is sweet and nice and I think she and Jake could make a great relationship work. I was unsure if she was over the ex but as we see more of her I think she is more hurt than missing the cheater. Jake could help her get over that hurt easily.
    Me too. She is adorable and one of my favs... just like I loved Trista but when they both go into the baby talk...

Closed Thread