Closed Thread
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Tenley

Re: Tenley

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3801469;
    I've been divorced...it's a mark against you with some men that have never been married. I used to feel like Tenley, its a failure, even though infidelity was the cause, still I felt like I had failed. Tenley saved herself for marriage and her ex took that and threw it away like it was nothing...she can't get that back and for the rest of her dating life she is going to have to relieve that horrible experience by talking about. I thought her conversation with Jake was honest and open.
    I am divorced and remarried (10 years this past November, to a wonderful man that had never been married, nor had any children) and honestly it was the first thing I put out there along with the fact I had a child (which is more of a mark againist you than just being divorced). Nowadays more and more people are divorced it's almost normal.

I understand how she feels about saving herself, honestly I did the same thing with my first husband. But some circumstances came up and our marriage had not worked out. I cried in the beginning but as the years went on, I found myself to be a strong person and was able to discuss my situation with any person that I felt was worthy of learning about my past without crying.

I think she is a nice person but I think she needs to stop crying about it. If I were Jake I would think she still had feelings for this person.

Did she mention how long she had been divorced I was just curious.

I thought she and Jake had good one on one time. It was obviously important for her to tell him about her divorce and he was really accepting of it which was nice to see.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3801510;
    I thought she and Jake had good one on one time. It was obviously important for her to tell him about her divorce and he was really accepting of it which was nice to see.
    I think she's a doll...hopefully TPTB won't crucify her too..

^She is my runaway favorite this season.
    I hope all is well with her at the end of this..uhhh journey?
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fogey

I like her more as I begin to like the others less. But she is still bland to me.

Her edit is getting better and better. I wish they'd show more of her humorous side that we got to see in the outtakes.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Tenley is definitely still my favorite. We haven't gotten to see a lot of her but her edit so far has been pretty good. I was pretty impressed with how she came about telling Jake about her past. She probably relieved herself from quite a bit of stress after telling him. I definitely want to see more of her humorous side too. I'm afraid the show's going to give her a boring edit for the rest of the season.

Tenley is gorgeous.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3801971;
    Tenley is gorgeous.
    yea she is the prettiest!

Quote Originally Posted by dreamonia;3801496;
    I am divorced and remarried (10 years this past November, to a wonderful man that had never been married, nor had any children) and honestly it was the first thing I put out there along with the fact I had a child (which is more of a mark againist you than just being divorced). Nowadays more and more people are divorced it's almost normal.

I understand how she feels about saving herself, honestly I did the same thing with my first husband. But some circumstances came up and our marriage had not worked out. I cried in the beginning but as the years went on, I found myself to be a strong person and was able to discuss my situation with any person that I felt was worthy of learning about my past without crying.

I think she is a nice person but I think she needs to stop crying about it. If I were Jake I would think she still had feelings for this person.

Did she mention how long she had been divorced I was just curious.
    I am so glad you did this post. While I see that Jake likes Tenley, frankly I just thought the very same thing you said. The way she has been talking about her divorce my impression was not just that she was very hurt (who wouldn't be) but hadn't gotten over the louse yet. I agree that it is important to see her now that the confession is over. She needs to be the perky gal she can be to show Jake she is the one for him. And let's please not joke about being pregnant!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Closed Thread