Closed Thread
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Tenley

Re: Tenley

WTF?!? this show is CRAZY! I thought it couldn't get any worse! How the heck could this be? I feel like the phrase was taken from a conversation and made to look like she's telling him that she's pregnant at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by kcc112;3789757;
    Tenley's voice is TOTALLY like Trista's!! I love her! I think she can do better than Jake, she is gorgeous. She also kind of reminds me of MOLLY, her coloring.
    She is almost a dead ringer for Genie Francis in the Luke & Laura heyday of GH (1980-82). Beautiful girl & such a sweet personality. She is stunning and my favorite, followed by Ali & Kathryn.

Quote Originally Posted by music_junkie;3794828;
    WTF?!? this show is CRAZY! I thought it couldn't get any worse! How the heck could this be? I feel like the phrase was taken from a conversation and made to look like she's telling him that she's pregnant at the moment.
    Don't panic, . Reality Steve has the answer to your question on his new blog.

I do believe her dress from the second rose ceremony is also a Nordstrom dress. I saw it in the sidebar of the Nordstrom link to the first rose ceremony dress. Both are from the Tease Me line.

Regarding the "I'm pregnant" teaser for next week, it is said to be a joke.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3796436;
    I do believe her dress from the second rose ceremony is also a Nordstrom dress. I saw it in the sidebar of the Nordstrom link to the first rose ceremony dress. Both are from the Tease Me line.

Regarding the "I'm pregnant" teaser for next week, it is said to be a joke.
    Arielflies, I miss your old Avatar. And guys don't see that 'I'm pregnant' as any kind of a joke. But it's the part of that promo that will get a big audience for Monday's show!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

a re-post and yes, it's early yet, but I still think that Tenley is in a class above the rest of the 'fluff', with all due respect to them all..... they're all externally beautiful, etc, etc but IMHO he needs HER.

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3799699;
    a re-post and yes, it's early yet, but I still think that Tenley is in a class above the rest of the 'fluff', with all due respect to them all..... they're all externally beautiful, etc, etc but IMHO he needs HER.
    I agree...being an outsider looking in so far to me she's the entire package that he is looking for.

So that "I'm pregnant" clip is probably yet to come since it wasn't part of today's episode. But . . . how can Tenley be pregnant if she said the last person that she kissed was her ex husband??
    The show this season confuses me so far!

The only thing annoying about her is the fact she cries about being married like it was and is the most horrible thing to ever happen to mankind. Sounds as if she still in love with her ex husband. So you were married and you are now divorced big freakin deal....I think she needs some therapy to get over her ex and the hurt he caused her because it is so obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamonia;3801460;
    The only thing annoying about her is the fact she cries about being married like it was and is the most horrible thing to ever happen to mankind. Sounds as if she still in love with her ex husband. So you were married and you are now divorced big freakin deal....I think she needs some therapy to get over her ex and the hurt he caused her because it is so obvious.
    I've been divorced...it's a mark against you with some men that have never been married. I used to feel like Tenley, its a failure, even though infidelity was the cause, still I felt like I had failed. Tenley saved herself for marriage and her ex took that and threw it away like it was nothing...she can't get that back and for the rest of her dating life she is going to have to relieve that horrible experience by talking about. I thought her conversation with Jake was honest and open.

Closed Thread