Closed Thread
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Tenley

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Tenley

She's a very empathetic person and I like that. She seems like a fun person to have around and her giraffe clip was too cute. Am still loving Tenley!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I watched the giraffe clip again and laughed even harder the second time! They totally portrayed her as like naive because she didn't know they were talking about animals in bed

Quote Originally Posted by music_junkie;3793997;
    I watched the giraffe clip again and laughed even harder the second time! They totally portrayed her as like naive because she didn't know they were talking about animals in bed
    She's definitely getting the Disney Princess edit... Beautiful, sweet, and naive... I like her a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3794006;
    She's definitely getting the Disney Princess edit... Beautiful, sweet, and naive... I like her a lot.
    Yeah, definitely the Disney Princess edit...don't know if that's a good or bad thing yet. Doesn't matter though because I still like her. I kind of feel like she's better than Jake though perhaps because I just don't like him at all anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by music_junkie;3794020;
    Yeah, definitely the Disney Princess edit...don't know if that's a good or bad thing yet. Doesn't matter though because I still like her. I kind of feel like she's better than Jake though perhaps because I just don't like him at all anymore.
    yeah, he's attractive and successful but there's something about him that bugs me.. maybe it is just the way they are editing him... but he come across sort of like a flatliner...a lifeless body.. It could be that he really is a gentleman and is trying not to look like a horn dog.. so that makes him boring...

Tenley is my favorite along with Ali so I know they won't win.

Quote Originally Posted by one71721;3794025;
    yeah, he's attractive and successful but there's something about him that bugs me.. maybe it is just the way they are editing him... but he come across sort of like a flatliner...a lifeless body.. It could be that he really is a gentleman and is trying not to look like a horn dog.. so that makes him boring...

Tenley is my favorite along with Ali so I know they won't win.
    Probably. It's a TV show, I'm sure he's a nice guy with a big heart but he definitely gets the worse "boring" edit ever : Tenley and Ali are my favorites too!

Teneley should have told Jake she was married. I hope she gets the chance to. I think she is a natural beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3794049;
    Teneley should have told Jake she was married. I hope she gets the chance to. I think she is a natural beauty.
    that was an awkward moment when she was starting to tell him and then became silent and changed the subject very quickly almost like someone off screen was motioning her to cut it out and move on...

I know it was very awkward. I'm wondering how long it'll be before she finally reveals her past to him. I hope she doesn't wait too long but who knows...that moment she does is probably dictated by TPTB.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

on the preview on the alphabet board, isn't it Tenley who's telling Jake she's pregnant??? OMG.

Closed Thread