Closed Thread
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Tenley

FORT Fogey

Re: Tenley

Quote Originally Posted by skyocean;3787813;
    well when jake was asked about his top 3 he said god was number 1 right? i think thats what he said tell me if im wrong...so her making such a big deal about that kiss...what did she say....only man she kissed besides her ex? shows she may be as religious/spiritual/moral as jake...so her and jake may have a common bond there
    It might rip them apart. Tenley has only kissed 2 men. Jake will likely kiss multiple women in just one day and maybe even in front of her. And he'll ask the ladies to stay overnight! GASP!

FORT Newbie

She is such a cutie and one of my favorites this season, but in that photo, the stance does not suit her!

I really liked her from the moment I saw her. Especially when she said she was a virgin until she got married to her husband, for some reason, that really got me to like her.
    Last edited by an0nymou5; 01-07-2010 at 02:13 PM.

FORT Regular

Not only because the Oregon coast is my favorite place to vacation, but my bias meter shot through the roof in favor of Tenley after the first episode. As far as I can tell so far she's as beautiful as they come, but she's very sharp as well. She knew she had to be pursued, but it she was strong enough to take the initiative in getting Jake's interest in following the ball. I don't think that awkward kiss was any more of a gamble than most of the other antics the girls were pulling to try to get into Jake's head. She played a big card, no doubt, but it was just a teasing peck. As solid as Jake is, unless he already knows Tenley isn't his type, I'm certain it left him wanting more and with a curiosity about where it could lead. In this kind of "dating game", that kind of gamble it's almost essential.

As far as her "whiny" or "annoying" voice, to many of us guys a voice that sounds a little whiny or annoying to others can be something that sticks in our head in a really favorable way when the rest of the puzzle is to our liking. Tenley's distinctive voice seems like it could have that "favorable" affect on Jake, but only he can be the judge of that.

As for their desire to maintain higher moral standards, this show will certainly be a great opportunity for them to see that resolve tested. I agree that it'll be harder on Tenley than on Jake, but if she really believes what she appears to believe in, it'll give her added strength to cope with the inevitable demons of jealousy.

Most of the women in this season don't seem at all like Jake's "type", so the road to the hometown date may be just a little easier for Tenley than it's been for the first impression winners of other seasons.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by NWTim;3788391;
    Not only because the Oregon coast is my favorite place to vacation, but my bias meter shot through the roof in favor of Tenley after the first episode. As far as I can tell so far she's as beautiful as they come, but she's very sharp as well. She knew she had to be pursued, but it she was strong enough to take the initiative in getting Jake's interest in following the ball. I don't think that awkward kiss was any more of a gamble than most of the other antics the girls were pulling to try to get into Jake's head. She played a big card, no doubt, but it was just a teasing peck. As solid as Jake is, unless he already knows Tenley isn't his type, I'm certain it left him wanting more and with a curiosity about where it could lead. In this kind of "dating game", that kind of gamble it's almost essential.

As far as her "whiny" or "annoying" voice, to many of us guys a voice that sounds a little whiny or annoying to others can be something that sticks in our head in a really favorable way when the rest of the puzzle is to our liking. Tenley's distinctive voice seems like it could have that "favorable" affect on Jake, but only he can be the judge of that.

As for their desire to maintain higher moral standards, this show will certainly be a great opportunity for them to see that resolve tested. I agree that it'll be harder on Tenley than on Jake, but if she really believes what she appears to believe in, it'll give her added strength to cope with the inevitable demons of jealousy.

Most of the women in this season don't seem at all like Jake's "type", so the road to the hometown date may be just a little easier for Tenley than it's been for the first impression winners of other seasons.
    As to the BBM, I know this to be true...wraspy...hoarse and little high pitched voices can be a good thing to a guy if he likes the rest of the package.

FORT Regular

I think her voice is cute. I have two firends/aquaintances that have the same voice and they just seem soooo sweet and innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by NWTim;3788391;

I think that we can all agree that the voice is an insignificant part of the package. She is beautiful inside and out. I am sure Jake will appreciate everything she brings to the party. But I hope her resolve is strong. She will need that in the face of the competition. She seems like a good fit for Jake in many ways.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Regular

Tenley's voice is TOTALLY like Trista's!! I love her! I think she can do better than Jake, she is gorgeous. She also kind of reminds me of MOLLY, her coloring.

Quote Originally Posted by kcc112;3789757;
    Tenley's voice is TOTALLY like Trista's!! I love her! I think she can do better than Jake, she is gorgeous. She also kind of reminds me of MOLLY, her coloring.
    Speaking of Molly, she also had a blue dress very similar to Tenley's at the M&G. She reminds me of Tenley as well...something about the way they carry themselves.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Tenley's public facebook page.

<3 Team Tenley <3 | Facebook

I like her

Closed Thread