Closed Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Tenley

Re: Tenley

^^See this just rubs me the wrong way. Jake has made his decision, and good for the "happy" couple, but why does he have to put Tenley down in any way? Can't he have just been a gentleman about the situation and said nothing? He's tacky.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3853296;
    ^^See this just rubs me the wrong way. Jake has made his decision, and good for the "happy" couple, but why does he have to put Tenley down in any way? Can't he have just been a gentleman about the situation and said nothing? He's tacky.

That comment could have gone over for almost any other bachelorette but for Tenley who came across as sugary nice, innocent, and sweet it made Jake look like the heal he is. V's comments about not getting along with other women was a great opening for conversations with my tween daughter about how girlfriends should treat eachother and how important those relationships will be for your whole life. Any girl/women who claims other girls are always jealous of them are missing a major character peice--as well as important friendships!

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3851954;
    Does anyone know further info on the Tenley - Kip connection, via Twitter someone said earlier....... wouldn't that be a nice prince/princess link-up ... now THERE'S a wedding I would watch if it were genuine and not an ABC 'production'.

My fav thought is still Reid -Tenley..... I wonder if they have met, or ever could meet....sigh
    Any one follow twitter and have an update ?
    Last edited by MayJ; 03-12-2010 at 11:33 AM. Reason: wording

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;3853430;
    Any one follow twitter and have an update ?
    Kiptyn keeps that part of his life very private. So even if he had meet her personally or called her, he would not mention it on his twitter. From his radio interview the day after the finale, I don't see anything coming of this right now. He did say he was a big fan of Tenley's and thought she was beautiful but also went on to say that he is good friends with Jake and just thought it might be awkward. The radio hosts were really pushing him to call her. He was a good sport and very gracious during all the teasing.

I did see though, that Valisha and Corrie have contacted him for advice or help with the organization, Dressed, that they are starting. Looks like he is helping them some.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3853461;
    Kiptyn keeps that part of his life very private. So even if he had meet her personally or called her, he would not mention it on his twitter. From his radio interview the day after the finale, I don't see anything coming of this right now. He did say he was a big fan of Tenley's and thought she was beautiful but also went on to say that he is good friends with Jake and just thought it might be awkward. The radio hosts were really pushing him to call her. He was a good sport and very gracious during all the teasing.

I did see though, that Valisha and Corrie have contacted him for advice or help with the organization, Dressed, that they are starting. Looks like he is helping them some.
    Kipton sat with Nikki at Jason and Molly's wedding and in the group photo even had his hand around her waist. Tenley I fear might be too uptight for Kipton. She will try to rein him in and he could not be himself. Maybe as a good friend yes. Definitely not as a couple. What horrors

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3853657;
    Kipton sat with Nikki at Jason and Molly's wedding and in the group photo even had his hand around her waist. Tenley I fear might be too uptight for Kipton. She will try to rein him in and he could not be himself. Maybe as a good friend yes. Definitely not as a couple. What horrors
    Tenley appears to me to be wanting all the control in a relationship. That is so NOT Kip -- Kip needs someone who will challenge him, let him be himself. I don't see them ever being a couple. I also don't see Tenley on a surf board in the ocean either.

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3853657;
    Since I don't know either Tenley or Kiptyn personally, I am not in a position to say it would be a "horror" for these two to be a couple. I was just stating what Kiptyn's response was. He also said that he had dated a little but was still single.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3853296;
    No, he can't be a gentleman about it, because he's not one. He has put down Tenley, Ali and the rest of the girls because he is still trying to defend his choice and the only way he sees to defend Vienna's behavior and his own is to put the other girls down. He's a fake and disgusting human being.

Oh Mickey you're so fine fashionista84's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3853689;
    No, he can't be a gentleman about it, because he's not one. He has put down Tenley, Ali and the rest of the girls because he is still trying to defend his choice and the only way he sees to defend Vienna's behavior and his own is to put the other girls down. He's a fake and disgusting human being.
    Well said n4692u...I am in complete agreement with that! (claps)

FORT Regular

It kinda bothers me that she seems to be milking the fame thing, and trying to get her next gig, IDK...

Closed Thread