Closed Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Tenley

Re: Tenley

The publicity shot does her no favours.
    She seemed sweet enough, but her voice was so grating to me.
    "That's Numberwang!"

now I'm smilingmomof4!!!! smilingmomof3's Avatar

After night one, for some reason, I just really like this girl. I think she is real and here for Jake and they share the same values. I can see the whole situation as being difficult for her though. The Bachelor Show kind of feels like being cheated on. The guy you like is dating others, kissing others, saying sweet things to others. . . this could up the intensity for Tenley. She already has emotional intensity surrounding the cheating issue from her past. . . she might get extremely emotional about the other girls at some point unless Jake lets her know she's a clear F1. We shall see. . .Just my musings. . .
    ***"It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages" - Nietzsche *** "A woman who strives to be equal to a man is lacking in ambition"***

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Tenley was really sweet. She seems really innocent (but not in a bad way, more like you want to protect her) and she seems to be there for the right reasons with Jake. I'll be pulling for her, though more that she finds happiness and if that's w/ someone other than Jake, then so be it.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

She's my third fav (with Elizabeth NE and Ali). Something sweet about her and like cantstopwatchin said you get the sense she needs to be protected and Jake enjoys playing hero so I'm keeping my eyes on her
    Team Reilly

FORT Fogey

She's pretty but she is one of the most annoying characters I've seen on television. She's got the personality of a 12-year-old cheerleader. I am not a fan.

FORT Fanatic

I'm NOT keen on the fact that she wrote up a generic list of 10 items about herself, including begging for a kiss. then she gets the kiss, and is all cry-y about begging and getting a kiss. how can she be all crying when she planned this ahead of time?!?

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3785275;
    She's pretty but she is one of the most annoying characters I've seen on television. She's got the personality of a 12-year-old cheerleader. I am not a fan.
    I have to agree on most of your points. Once I get past her whiny voice I see a lady who may suffer more from being on this show than is fair. She is out of her league with the edit she will get here.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3784825;
    The publicity shot does her no favours.
    She seemed sweet enough, but her voice was so grating to me.
    Her voice was kind of annoying but she seems genuinely sweet. I like her A LOT!
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;3785302;
    I'm NOT keen on the fact that she wrote up a generic list of 10 items about herself, including begging for a kiss. then she gets the kiss, and is all cry-y about begging and getting a kiss. how can she be all crying when she planned this ahead of time?!?
    good point. she's obviously very emotional. the overly emotional ones don't fair well on this show.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Newbie

well when jake was asked about his top 3 he said god was number 1 right? i think thats what he said tell me if im wrong...so her making such a big deal about that kiss...what did she say....only man she kissed besides her ex? shows she may be as religious/spiritual/moral as jake...so her and jake may have a common bond there

Closed Thread