Closed Thread
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Tenley

Oh Mickey you're so fine fashionista84's Avatar

Re: Tenley

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3842925;
    I like Tenley and could see her with Kiptyn. He seemed to have an eye on her when talking about the show in an interview. Now that would be a cute couple.
    Yes I agree, and Kiptyn had nothing but nice words to say about her in a tweet:

Tenley, u were a class act from day 1 & the nation fell in love w/ u 4 good reason.

Maybe these two will be on the "Bachelor Pad" this summer?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;3845070;
    Jake is a putz Tenley - once Vienna rolled in the mud with him and showed just how trashy she can be - the choice was made.
    The lady or the skank - eenie - meenie - miney - moe - Jake Pavelka chose the Ho.

Tenley is much better off. She left with class, grace and charm and should be very proud of herself, just like Gia.
    Yep, rolling in the mud with Vienna and cruising on a yacht with Tenley ... a little symbolism there? Don't tell me ABC was not trying to make a statement with V's edit throughout. Interesting we saw how Jake's chest got covered with mud by Vienna's massage, but not how her chest wound up the same. Tenley was way too good for Jake, and he knew it. He even said he had her up on a pedestal. He didn't want to make the effort to be up on her level.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3845191;
    Yep, rolling in the mud with Vienna and cruising on a yacht with Tenley ... a little symbolism there? Don't tell me ABC was not trying to make a statement with V's edit throughout. Interesting we saw how Jake's chest got covered with mud by Vienna's massage, but not how her chest wound up the same. Tenley was way too good for Jake, and he knew it. He even said he had her up on a pedestal. He didn't want to make the effort to be up on her level.
    I disagree. I believe what Jake and Tenley's problem was that Jake felt that he would always be having to prove to her that he wasn't that guy who would disappoint her trust. I think if Jake wasn't the first guy that Tenley dated and trusted after her divorce he would have been able to relax around her. I think he was walking on eggshells, that's not Tenley's fault, but that was just the situation they were in.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

I found it a tad annoying that Tenley didn't seem to understand "why" and kept asking him to explain more. I think he made it plainly clear that there was no physical chemistry and it didn't feel natural, isn't that enough reason?!

He didn't make it plainly clear. He kept making out with her to no end the last time they saw each other, saying how much he didn't want to stop, and then when he talks about physical chemistry, he says "I'm not talking about sexual chemistry." Then what is he talking about. I was confused, too. I'd be willing to listen to anyone who says it's plainly clear. What did Jake mean, what's the difference between physical chemistry and sexual chemistry? FTR, I think Tenley was over it, but she just needed to ask some questions...which were good ones I think.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

To me, physical chemistry refers to the person's physical/outward appearance..ie: hair color, eye color, face shape, or body shape. In other words, he was telling Tenley he was not attracted to her. That's the way I understood it. Sexual chemistry alone, doesn't involve a deep committed love. Just my opinion.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Did anyone else hear, as they cut to a commercial break, Tenley saying, "Jake, if it doesn't work out with Vienna, here's my number."

Seriously, she was still rather touchy-feely.

BTW, I think Jake kind of fell for Tenley because she was a female version of himself. Nice, sweet, "Perfect."

Yada, yada, yada.

ABC, no more rebound chicks, please. Let them heal in peace, not on national TV.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

I for one am glad she got away from the Fake Snake.
    It's got to be love.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3845229;
    He didn't make it plainly clear. He kept making out with her to no end the last time they saw each other, saying how much he didn't want to stop, and then when he talks about physical chemistry, he says "I'm not talking about sexual chemistry." Then what is he talking about. I was confused, too. I'd be willing to listen to anyone who says it's plainly clear. What did Jake mean, what's the difference between physical chemistry and sexual chemistry? FTR, I think Tenley was over it, but she just needed to ask some questions...which were good ones I think.
    Well she said "what do you mean by physical" and then he realized what a stupid thing it was to say and how hurtful it was, so then he was kinda back-tracking. But to me it's obvious that physical means sexual, like "i wanna jump you now" which he clearly felt for Vienna and not Tenley. He just didn't want to hurt her feelings further. Don't get me wrong, I think Joke's a total geek and she can do better and she's a sweet girl, just thought she needed to face what he meant by "physical".

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;3845210;
    I disagree. I believe what Jake and Tenley's problem was that Jake felt that he would always be having to prove to her that he wasn't that guy who would disappoint her trust. I think if Jake wasn't the first guy that Tenley dated and trusted after her divorce he would have been able to relax around her. I think he was walking on eggshells, that's not Tenley's fault, but that was just the situation they were in.
    I agree. I don't think Tenley has healed completly from her divorice. She realizes that and also state that Jake gave her back her desire to want to be with someone down the line. Thats good. Great artile on People.

Closed Thread