Closed Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Tenley

Re: Tenley

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3837974;
    Tenley being silly!

This picture reminds me of what Jessie said:

"She fell out of a Disney movie."

Seriously, I suspect Jake's family will draw the same conclusion shortly. I'm not sure she's as good at living in the real world as she is in her Disney cartoons.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3839981;
    . . . I'm not sure she's as good at living in the real world as she is in her Disney cartoons.
    Her irritatingly cartoonesque voice is a clear indicator of that.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3834411;
    Incidentally, I find it odd that Jake would reportedly make such a nasty comment to Tenley. It seems out of character for him. Even if he believed it, I'd think he'd come up with another reason than something so personal.
    You know, I don't really get why this would have to be a nasty remark. I mean, sometimes you just *don't* have chemistry together. And that can happen with a good-looking person as well as it can happen with a plain person. Chemistry is pretty ineffable....

And when you think of the reasons somebody could give you for not continuing to pursue a romantic relationship, what, really, are the non-negative alternatives? Other than "we're just at different places in our lives" or something, seems like you're stuck with *something* that states "There's not enough between us" in *some* way. Frankly, I'd a lot rather hear that it's chemistry than that it's my personality or something.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3837974;
    Tenley being silly!

I thought this was Christie, the one who Jake feels got away.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;3841000;
    I thought this was Christie, the one who Jake feels got away.
    Nope, it's Tenley. Here's another shot of Tenley in the blue shirt:

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

So can anyone figure out what they are doing? Is Tenley standing on her head? or is she looking under the sofa at a camera? Under the sofa ???????
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3841476;
    So can anyone figure out what they are doing? Is Tenley standing on her head? or is she looking under the sofa at a camera? Under the sofa ???????
    Looks like she's doing a back-bend to me. See her feet behind her pointed outwards?

As the season comes to an end I have to say that I found Tenley entertaining. I do think however that Vienna has a better relationship with Jake and expect to see him pick Vienna. IMHO Tenley spent too much time talking about the ex. Jake tired of that early and probably is just keeping her there to fill the F2 position. I hope we see Jake be gentle with Tenley. Her next relationship will be normal and her most successful. I expect all the drama to be how his family really likes Tenley but Jake will go the other way. Good luck Tenley!
    Last edited by eowenc; 02-27-2010 at 11:19 AM.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

I made this avatar of Tenley for anyone interested!

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3841598;
    As the season comes to an end I have to say that I found Tenley entertaining. I do think however that Vienna has a better relationship with Jake and expect to see him pick Vienna. IMHO Tenley spent too much time talking about the ex. Jake tired of that early and probably is just keeping her there to fill the F2 position. I hope we see Jake be gentle with Tenley. Her next relationship will be normal and her most successful. I expect all the drama to be how his family really likes Tenley but Jake will go the other way. Good luck Tenley!
    Anyone for TENLEY & REID?? sigh

Closed Thread