Closed Thread
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Tenley

Re: Tenley

I get the feeling that Tenley and Jake look really good as a couple on paper, however, it just wouldn't work out if he were to pick her. She strikes me as being so similar to Jake...maybe too similar to him. They are like two peas in a pod.

I think that Vienna brings out the kid in Jake and is totally the opposite of Jake. Maybe that is what he needs....someone who isn't exactly like him.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

I agree. Tenley and Jake are too much alike, and he wants something that's kind of a challenge and different. Plus the ex talk just says to me she needed one relationship after the ex to get that out of her system before she came here. I like her, in fact, I think she's the best girl here. I would pick her if I were Jake (and a man lol) b/c I see the most potential for a long term relationship with her.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

The latest issue of US Weekly (Feb. 22) has some nasty stuff about the bachelor-ettes including Tenley.

"Tenley isn't the sweet girl everone thinks," says her ex-husband's new fiancee (great source!), Christina Latham.

"She'd only allow sex once a week. And sometimes she withheld it."

I wouldn't normally believe this, but after Tenley herself said Jake felt they lacked physical chemistry, and she hasn't been with another man since the divorce, you can't help but wonder.

Incidentally, I find it odd that Jake would reportedly make such a nasty comment to Tenley. It seems out of character for him. Even if he believed it, I'd think he'd come up with another reason than something so personal.

P.S. It's ironic that Tenley made the joke about being pregnant if she was somewhat frigid.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3834411;
    The latest issue of US Weekly (Feb. 22) has some nasty stuff about the bachelor-ettes including Tenley.

"Tenley isn't the sweet girl everone thinks," says her ex-husband's new fiancee (great source!), Christina Latham.

"She'd only allow sex once a week. And sometimes she withheld it."

I wouldn't normally believe this, but after Tenley herself said Jake felt they lacked physical chemistry, and she hasn't been with another man since the divorce, you can't help but wonder.

Incidentally, I find it odd that Jake would reportedly make such a nasty comment to Tenley. It seems out of character for him. Even if he believed it, I'd think he'd come up with another reason than something so personal.

P.S. It's ironic that Tenley made the joke about being pregnant if she was somewhat frigid.
    Ummm ... Doesn't the 'side piece' often get the line that the wife 'withheld it?' The fiancÚ is hardly a good source. The husband probably fed her a whole list of Tenley's faults. That's how mistresses get drawn in.

We don't know what Jake said yet and Tenley may have interpreted things differently than he said them. At the same time, I think I might be more offended of someone said the physical chemistry was good but didn't have much going on upstairs. But, of course, Jake is overlooking Vienna's alleged faults merely because of his attraction to her.

Quote Originally Posted by sjcaligurl;3834414;
    Ummm ... Doesn't the 'side piece' often get the line that the wife 'withheld it?' The fiancÚ is hardly a good source. The husband probably fed her a whole list of Tenley's faults. That's how mistresses get drawn in.

We don't know what Jake said yet and Tenley may have interpreted things differently than he said them. At the same time, I think I might be more offended of someone said the physical chemistry was good but didn't have much going on upstairs. But, of course, Jake is overlooking Vienna's alleged faults merely because of his attraction to her.
    I just dont know why these things on Tenley would come up now there is always going to be some type of dirt on whoever the girls left are in and plus that ex husband probably lied to make himself look good and her bad it wouldnt surprise me one bit.Tenley is such a sweetheart and plus she doesnt have to get all physical with Jake i mean for real it takes more than physical chemistry to be with someone im sure it all great with Vienna but it should be about the heart and inside soul of someone in what u choose to be with,i just feel so bad for Tenley

^^Reportedly it's her ex-husband's fiancee making the remarks. Wonder if this is the woman he cheated on Tenley with
    And from what I see, I don't think the physical relationship with V is that much better, if better at all, than what he has with Tenley. I do think they're a lot alike and that Jake wants something "different" which he gets from V.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3836810;
    . . . I do think they're a lot alike and that Jake wants something "different" which he gets from V.
    You can't get much more "different" than s#!++!^g rainbows . . .
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I don't think Tenley has a chance ... Jake doesn't want to compete with anyone for the "golly-gosh I'm the perfect one" place in the relationship.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Tenley being silly!

Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Newbie

I could see Tenley being controlling in that way. Sometimes the way she talks to Jake seems very controlled, and a little manipulitive. Like she asks specific questions in specific ways to get him to say specific things. Also, she seems like she would be able to be condescending-and cold.

Closed Thread