Closed Thread
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Tenley

FORT Newbie

Re: Tenley

Quote Originally Posted by krpink;3826307;
    Has anyone found any pictures of Tenley when she was Ariel at Disneyland? I was just curious to see how she looked. Thanks!
    Well, THAT explains why she talks like a little girl! If she's the next Bachelorette, as sweet as she is and as much as I like her, I won't be able to handle her baby voice for the entire series. Not again!!!!

I liked that Tenley asked how Jake would pursue her in the real world. To me, that was one of the smartest questions anyone has asked on this show! It's good for her to be recognizing that all these wonderful helicoptor/picnic/adventure dates are not set up by Jake and to want to know how he will treat her in "real" reality not TV reality.

Aside from that, as much as I like Tenley, I don't think she's far enough over her divorce to be in a new relationship with Jake. When you mention something within every sentence, it's a pretty darn good sign that it's on your mind. I think she needs to spend more time getting over her ex and the big "D" before she can move on fully into a new relationship.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3823594;
    Seriously, if given half a chance, I think Tenley could offer a very emotionally intimate relationship with Jake. She has a very open spirit, and I think she'd be a wonderful mother, too.

I agree with that in the long run. But she seems to me to be still too much in the aftermath-of-divorce stage at this point to steer herself surely toward the right guy and the right situation. I keep hearing her define *everything* in opposition to her ex. And I don't think that's a good state to be in to make your next huge choice.

FORT Fogey

Tenley is so very childish. I cannot see her with Jake at all. She is like his kid sister. It is kind of creepy to see them together. No way will Jake want that.

but they would definitely have children with beautiful eyes!

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/c...cture28-27.png

FORT Fogey

That would be the dumbest kid ever. I hope they adopt.

FORT sun

I like Tenley. She does order Jake around, but it is so subtle maybe people miss it. She's not just a baby voice. Her beliefs are firm. Jake will choose her in the end.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by eclark;3831213;
    I like Tenley. She does order Jake around, but it is so subtle maybe people miss it. She's not just a baby voice. Her beliefs are firm. Jake will choose her in the end.
    Because he likes being ordered around or because they share belief systems and values? I assume the latter?

I think they do, but I also don't see him being in the least sexually attracted to her, and while I wasn't sure how big an issue that would be with Jake before the show started, now I think it's probably a huge, defining factor for him.

Quote Originally Posted by TinaTravel;3830343;
    Well, THAT explains why she talks like a little girl! If she's the next Bachelorette, as sweet as she is and as much as I like her, I won't be able to handle her baby voice for the entire series. Not again!!!!
    Maybe Ursala the Sea Witch can trade her baby voice for the opportunity to lure her Prince Eric.

Quote Originally Posted by greyhoundmom;3830400;
    I liked that Tenley asked how Jake would pursue her in the real world. To me, that was one of the smartest questions anyone has asked on this show! It's good for her to be recognizing that all these wonderful helicoptor/picnic/adventure dates are not set up by Jake and to want to know how he will treat her in "real" reality not TV reality.

Aside from that, as much as I like Tenley, I don't think she's far enough over her divorce to be in a new relationship with Jake. When you mention something within every sentence, it's a pretty darn good sign that it's on your mind. I think she needs to spend more time getting over her ex and the big "D" before she can move on fully into a new relationship.
    Tenley is a real smart girl who has a heart of gold and they do share the same values and beliefs,they seem so connected and comfortable with each other which is so important in a relationship.The sparks are there and with her asking smart questions like how would you pursue me for real and not all this setting is really wise cause it doesnt happen like that all the time and for Jake to come as her prince is a nice touch and she not into the drama which is awesome for her as a person i really like her since the first time i saw her and if they had more dates it would be a forever kinda of love

Closed Thread