Closed Thread
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Tenley

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Re: Tenley

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3823594;
    I loved the half-joking comment by Tenley's mother that she was honored to have Tenley as her daughter.

I think she's the sweetest girl who's ever been on the Bachelor. She's the "nice girl" and Jake is the "nice guy" so they kind of look right together. I just don't know if there's just too much niceness they'll self-combust. :/ Seriously, if given half a chance, I think Tenley could offer a very emotionally intimate relationship with Jake. She has a very open spirit, and I think she'd be a wonderful mother, too.
    I agree with everything you say.

Tenley would make the best Bachelorette out of the four. She's not as conflict/drama-prone as Ali, she's more lady-like than Vienna, and she actually talks...unlike Gia. So, I hope ABC makes the right decision!

WHERE does everyone get their bachelor icons from?? I want one!

Quote Originally Posted by Ennea4;3824621;
    Tenley would make the best Bachelorette out of the four. She's not as conflict/drama-prone as Ali, she's more lady-like than Vienna, and she actually talks...unlike Gia. So, I hope ABC makes the right decision!
    Unfortunately, I think that's what they're looking for. That's what the show is.

I think Tenley or Gia would make the best bachelorette. Ali needs to be on Big Brother or the Real World..

FORT Newbie

Has anyone found any pictures of Tenley when she was Ariel at Disneyland? I was just curious to see how she looked. Thanks!

I completely agree with you! Jillian wasn't "Drama-Prone" IMO. I think her season was the most genuine and believe Tenley would be an amazing bachelorette. You can tell she is a genuine woman who truly wants to find love again.
    "An Eye For An Eye Would Make The Whole World Blind."

Quote Originally Posted by krpink;3826307;
    Has anyone found any pictures of Tenley when she was Ariel at Disneyland? I was just curious to see how she looked. Thanks!
    This is from her FB fansite

I'm not sure about Tenley as the next Bette. She still seems too fragile and too focused on her divorce. I don't think we could tolerate a whole season where her ex comes up in every conversation. If she gets dumped again this time by Jake I think she may need even more time to gather her wits and let the wounds heal.

Also, her values are not right for relationships with many men, even if they aren't very physical. She's extremely conservative. I can't imagine she'd want to kiss guys all the time.

Ali is supposedly already out of the running, and Tenley isn't right for it. Gia is still too fragile. Who does that leave? Vienna! If she isn't picked by Jake, she might be perfect. She's allegedly very liberal and full of TV personality. She's hot enough to keep many guys interested.

Vienna for the next Bachelorette!
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

FORT Newbie

wow nice find tenley as ariel...i was thinking she was one of the "real" girls on show... you know not just models and actors wanting publicity...a lot of women who take jobs as the "cast" of disneyland want hollywood careers...they see that as stepping stone..hmmm makes me think

Closed Thread