+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sheila

Re: Sheila

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3782794;
    Wishful but good thinking!!! She is just so cute. Imagine having her as your pilot. Wowsa!!!!
    She can fly me anywhere and anytime!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3782794;
    Wishful but good thinking!!! She is just so cute. Imagine having her as your pilot. Wowsa!!!!
    I don't remember seeing her in the beginning interviews yesterday. Did I miss her interview/recap?
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Newbie

I liked her and had her as an early fav, not sure why Jake didn't give her a shot. She seemed interesting and definitely pretty. Jake sent some smart ones packing last night, between her and Elizabeth from DC I'm kind of shocked and disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by RealTV24;3785060;
    I liked her and had her as an early fav, not sure why Jake didn't give her a shot. She seemed interesting and definitely pretty. Jake sent some smart ones packing last night, between her and Elizabeth from DC I'm kind of shocked and disappointed
    Yea, Jake does seem to pass on ones I preffer.... ahhhhh..... for the sleazier ones.

Sheila and Elizabeth were just too normal for Jake. Oh well they are probably better off.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Regular

Sheila was one of my faves from when I first saw the promo pics, she looks gorgeous and like julianne hough in her pink dress pic. But for some reason she looked TOTALLY different on the show. In her talking head shots, she looked older and not as pretty, still pretty, but not drop dead gorgeous like in the shot. But if you watched her diary of the departed, hers was really short, but she said "There just was nothing there" so basically she didn't like him. They probably really wanted her on the show since she was a pilot, but she didn't seem into it. I don't think it was just Jake's decision to let her go.

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

I like her too and was surprised Jake left her off.

Maybe he's trying to stay away from fellow pilots???
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by kcc112;3789748;
    Sheila was one of my faves from when I first saw the promo pics, she looks gorgeous and like julianne hough in her pink dress pic. But for some reason she looked TOTALLY different on the show. In her talking head shots, she looked older and not as pretty, still pretty, but not drop dead gorgeous like in the shot. But if you watched her diary of the departed, hers was really short, but she said "There just was nothing there" so basically she didn't like him. They probably really wanted her on the show since she was a pilot, but she didn't seem into it. I don't think it was just Jake's decision to let her go.
    I got that feeling from Sheila too -- just not into the experience at all. I wonder if she would have accepted a rose if one had been offered, just for the adventure.

I don't understand either but I am sure it has to be the editing of the show. Remember Ed and Jillian had a hand in the selection as well.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I finally caught the first episode, and Sheila didn't impress me on the show like I thought she would. I think her picture online was much prettier than she was in person.
    Wake up and be awesome

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;3792058;
    I finally caught the first episode, and Sheila didn't impress me on the show like I thought she would. I think her picture online was much prettier than she was in person.
    exactly my thoughts

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast