Closed Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Rozlyn

Re: Rozlyn

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3794506;
    Fired from the "set" is not the same as fired from the job. I haven't seen anything that clarifies what happened here. And as I've posted elsewhere, often they are short term gigs -- the same crew hop from Next show to Next show (that's the name of the production company), or even from company to company. Vagabonds, traveling from crew to crew.

Check out the ET article, and specifically the video on ET site of Chris yesterday befor ethe show aired. I just posted it in the Spoiler Media thread post #288. Chris specifically clarifies the guy wasn't just moved to another show, he was fired.

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

The words that CH used by saying "inappropriate relationship" is so vague that it can mean so many things.

If Rozlyn indeed approached one of the staff to ask for favors then, that could also be called "inappropriate relationship" since they are not allowed to do that. Any women in the house who witness that could misinterpret it into something more especially if both appeared flirtatious

But then again, it all started when she wasn't given daily access to her son
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

FORT Fanatic

I see Roz as this season's Wes. As far as her response during her edit, she was damned either way. The more she said, the more they had to use against her. I'm glad they edited her as somewhat holding her tongue. Chris's voice is what gets me. Why so nervous? If he knew he was doing the correct thing it would have been with confidence. I felt he was lacking considerably in this. Hey OLI!
    ~In music one must think with the heart and feel with the brain.~ George Szell

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3794756;
    Nope.

However, what is true is that Fleiss plays dirty, in that participants are thrown under the bus if it benefits the show --- you know, drama and ratings.

Was there sex on the set between Roslyn and the producer? I don't believe that true or even a possibility. But, also doubt it as innocent as use of a cell phone and mailing a card.

Jake isn't commenting that Rozlyn cheated on him to tow the company line --- no doubt that he believes that true and must be included as part of the equation.
    I agree that Fleiss plays dirty, but sometimes a rose is just a rose. Watching Roz during the first show, the first thought I had was "floozy" and it didn't alter with what they aired during the second show. I'm not saying I think she necessarily had sex, but I don't understand why it's so hard to believe that something was going on. I could be wrong, but that will remain my opinion until some kind of proof turns up that shows otherwise.

I think if it were fabricated for ratings, they used the wrong girl. Roz screamed drama and Fleiss would have benefitted from keeping her around a lot longer, IMO.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3794955;
    I agree that Fleiss plays dirty, but sometimes a rose is just a rose. Watching Roz during the first show, the first thought I had was "floozy" and it didn't alter with what they aired during the second show. I'm not saying I think she necessarily had sex, but I don't understand why it's so hard to believe that something was going on. I could be wrong, but that will remain my opinion until some kind of proof turns up that shows otherwise.

I think if it were fabricated for ratings, they used the wrong girl. Roz screamed drama and Fleiss would have benefitted from keeping her around a lot longer, IMO.
    Ummm... NOT if she wanted out after knowing the show lied to her about her son per RS. It will cause more harm for Fleiss than any good IMO.
    Last edited by OutsideLookinIn; 01-12-2010 at 11:51 PM.
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------

Quote Originally Posted by muslady;3794950;
    I see Roz as this season's Wes. As far as her response during her edit, she was damned either way. The more she said, the more they had to use against her. I'm glad they edited her as somewhat holding her tongue. Chris's voice is what gets me. Why so nervous? If he knew he was doing the correct thing it would have been with confidence. I felt he was lacking considerably in this. Hey OLI!

Mus, sometimes "holding off your tongue" can be interpreted as -- either you're guilty or you have dignity so go figure
    Last edited by OutsideLookinIn; 01-12-2010 at 11:50 PM.
    -----------

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;3794981;

Mus, sometimes "holding off your tongue" can be interpreted as -- either you're guilty or you have dignity so go figure
    True, but in this case Roz doesn't need to give Fleiss any more ammunition.
    ~In music one must think with the heart and feel with the brain.~ George Szell

Quote Originally Posted by muslady;3794998;
    True, but in this case Roz doesn't need to give Fleiss any more ammunition.
    ITA with that too

But remember she also said on one interview, "I'd be very interested for them to release what really happened there and what Chris Harrison actually says to me." .

Maybe she DID gave Fleiss some "ammunition" but, NOT THE ONE he wanted?
    -----------

FORT Fogey

Well, I think that if there was a lot of editing during the confrontation, it was probably because the "staffers" name may have been used and Rozyln may have said something that made the storyline too difficult. I want to smack Jake upside the head! Rozlyn didn't cheat on you because you are not in an exclusive relationship with her. And you know Jake does what the producers want him to do even if it means leading girls on and keeping them longer than he cares to. He's kissing a dozen women at once and has the nerve to be upset when one of his play things isn't exclusively dating him? It is not a big loss to Jake because she was not there for "love" anyway. I don't think Rozlyn is missing out on much either.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3794807;
    Check out the ET article, and specifically the video on ET site of Chris yesterday befor ethe show aired. I just posted it in the Spoiler Media thread post #288. Chris specifically clarifies the guy wasn't just moved to another show, he was fired.
    Thanks for pointing that out! Good catch. This sort of stumps me then, because there really aren't any unattached males on staff who are no longer on staff with "producer" in their titles. Something doesn't give. But as the whole scandal will blow over in a day or two, I'm not going to spin any cycles on it. Most of the "producers" are married to other staffers they met working on the show, or in very stable relationships. One of them even stayed on at Jalousie to get engaged. Another is married to Travis/Paris edition contestant Tara Hof -- whom he met when he was WORKING ON THE SHOW, crossing lines no doubt. These people are full of lies and exaggerations.

Closed Thread