Closed Thread
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Rozlyn

FORT Fanatic

Re: Rozlyn

If she was "innocent", I am confused why she didn't keep repeating "What do you mean?? I did NOT have sex with anyone!". or something like that, instead of just listening and accepting what they said. OR ask them to define "inappropriate". her quietness makes it seem as though she agrees.

That would really suck if she HAD to go based on her contract because it's clear how she feels about what the show has done and she won't be allowed to do anything BUT go along with it.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;3793810;
    If she was "innocent", I am confused why she didn't keep repeating "What do you mean?? I did NOT have sex with anyone!". or something like that, instead of just listening and accepting what they said. OR ask them to define "inappropriate". her quietness makes it seem as though she agrees.
    Yeah I'm truly baffled by this as well. I want to believe her but she stands there and allows Chris to say all of this stuff. First, she acts like she doesn't know what it is, but then it's clear that she knows something. Now, in interviews, she's saying it's a blatant lie. If that's the case shouldn't she have been way more defensive last night? So confused on this one...
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn;3793799;
    My interpretation about her dismissal reaction is that it was heavily edited for her to be so calm about it. It like she wasn't allowed to argue or question CH. Her initial reaction when CH pulled her aside was more genuine though like she really has no clue what was going on.
    Of course. I love CH kept putting words in her mouth and obviously during that conversation their meaning of "inappropriate relationship" is clearly different than the one ABC wants us to believe (sexual relationship).

If you search around enough you'll find Rozlyn's side of the story and how Reality Steve also leaked this before it went public. She never had sex with any members on the production team. All she did was befriend a producer and given ABC's interpretation, that is deemed inappropriate.

They threw her under the bus for ratings, that's all it was.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;3793810;
    That was obviously an edit and that was clearly not the entire conversation. Apparently the main reason for her downfall was that she was promised her kid would be able to fly out like other contestants had done so in the show. However, her ex-husband wouldn't sign the release papers. She had a huge fit off camera and then ABC decided to throw her under the bus after they found out one of the producers had a thing for her. It was completely one sided.

She didn't defend herself because she thought CH was referring to friendship/crush the producer had on her was "inappropriate" to which she said it was no one's business. ABC clearly wanted us to speculate or assume it was sex, they never dare say it. That's why they keep using that audio clip of another girl saying they had a sexual relationship.

Honestly the girls are NEVER alone, it would be IMPOSSIBLE to have sex on the set without any of the girls finding out. Hell if it did happen, you can be sure ABC would have filmed it.

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

^It could be that her "friendship" towards that certain staff was the "inappropriate behavior" she thought she had made that's why more or less she felt guilty as well, thus the silence?

But I'm pretty sure there was more to that confrontation with CH than what they've shown last night.

On one of her interviews, she also said, "What they mean by inappropriate relationship is not what inappropriate relationship means in the real world," -- so go figure.
    Last edited by OutsideLookinIn; 01-12-2010 at 11:48 AM.
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Potsnu;3793846;
    Of course. I love CH kept putting words in her mouth and obviously during that conversation their meaning of "inappropriate relationship" is clearly different than the one ABC wants us to believe (sexual relationship).

If you search around enough you'll find Rozlyn's side of the story and how Reality Steve also leaked this before it went public. She never had sex with any members on the production team. All she did was befriend a producer and given ABC's interpretation, that is deemed inappropriate.

They threw her under the bus for ratings, that's all it was.
    Yes, I've read RS's blog already and ITA with you

She wanted out and ABC gave it to her but, on THEIR OWN TERMS -- all for the sake of ratings.
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------

Quote Originally Posted by Potsnu;3793852;
    That was obviously an edit and that was clearly not the entire conversation. Apparently the main reason for her downfall was that she was promised her kid would be able to fly out like other contestants had done so in the show. However, her ex-husband wouldn't sign the release papers. She had a huge fit off camera and then ABC decided to throw her under the bus after they found out one of the producers had a thing for her. It was completely one sided.

She didn't defend herself because she thought CH was referring to friendship/crush the producer had on her was "inappropriate" to which she said it was no one's business. ABC clearly wanted us to speculate or assume it was sex, they never dare say it. That's why they keep using that audio clip of another girl saying they had a sexual relationship.

Honestly the girls are NEVER alone, it would be IMPOSSIBLE to have sex on the set without any of the girls finding out. Hell if it did happen, you can be sure ABC would have filmed it.
    Bingo! I thought the same thing, thus she didn't argue much.
    -----------

Why hasn't the crew member/producer come out and say they did not have a sexual affair? I mean what does he have to lose? Unless they paid him off, too.

But surely, People Mag or US would pay more money to have him dish about the "affair" than Fleiss would.

And it was highly edited last night during her scene.

Why hasn't the crew member/producer come out and say they did not have a sexual affair?
    We dont know what was in his contract. Also, he presumably wants to keep working in TV.

Hell if it did happen, you can be sure ABC would have filmed it.
    So true. They probably would have added a third hour for that episode.

Closed Thread