Closed Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Rozlyn

Re: Rozlyn

There have been folks in the past with children - and they have not become part of the story line at all.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3781909;
    There have been folks in the past with children - and they have not become part of the story line at all.
    They showed Ty and Shannon's daughter on their episodes. With 3 different mom's this season I don't know what TPTB will do. Is it beneath them-- no. Should they highlight the kids-- no. Will they show them-- I know that they show Ella's son...we have to wait and see about the others. I do agree with GA that they shouldn't and I am hoping as you say, they won't be part of the story line. It will be interesting to see what they do.... I in no way meant to imply that I thought they should.

Finally someone not 25 or under. I love her dress.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

I was able to crack into her FB pics, and all I have to say is the ABC pic of her does NOT do her justice. She looks more natural in all the other pics I've seen and she is definitely GORGEOUS. (her son is adorable, too )

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3782595;
    I was able to crack into her FB pics, and all I have to say is the ABC pic of her does NOT do her justice. She looks more natural in all the other pics I've seen and she is definitely GORGEOUS. (her son is adorable, too )
    You and facebook have become great friends I see! I thought from the first look at the girls, that she was the prettiest. I still think so, not that the others aren't pretty too though!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3782607;
    You and facebook have become great friends I see! I thought from the first look at the girls, that she was the prettiest. I still think so, not that the others aren't pretty too though!
    SHe may be pretty - but she may have some sharp claws under that pretty facade LOL - at least form the description of her anyways
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3782614;
    SHe may be pretty - but she may have some sharp claws under that pretty facade LOL - at least form the description of her anyways
    I keep forgetting that we have to see how pretty they are on the inside as well. Soon enough! It's tommorow night already!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3782595;
    You amaze me! I just might have to get some pointers from you. Based on the pics of her son could you tell if the rumors of him being a special needs child are true? That is something that really concerns me.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3782638;
    You amaze me! I just might have to get some pointers from you. Based on the pics of her son could you tell if the rumors of him being a special needs child are true? That is something that really concerns me.
    You can't tell from the pics...

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3782640;
    You can't tell from the pics...
    Ok...thanks!

Closed Thread