Closed Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Rozlyn

Re: Rozlyn

Quote Originally Posted by parrierajr;3778406;
    Glad to hear she's nice. She's in my top 5! Also, have we heard that she has a special needs child???
    I was not aware of a special needs child. If true how will Jake react to her child? He seems like a good guy. I will be interested in his thoughts.

I wonder if we will get to meet her child if she goes a long way. Kinda like we met Stephanie's 3 year old in Jason's season.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by 40boards;3778394;
    Ha! I actually know her. A few years ago, I volunteered at the same soup kitchen with Rozlyn. She's a very nice girl. I repeatedly tried to ask her out, but she was always very busy with her son. I hope she does well!
    I can appreciate how she can be very busy with her son. I have a special needs child myself, and it can be very challenging but rewarding. She is very beautiful too.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3778408;
    I was not aware of a special needs child. If true how will Jake react to her child? He seems like a good guy. I will be interested in his thoughts.

I wonder if we will get to meet her child if she goes a long way. Kinda like we met Stephanie's 3 year old in Jason's season.
    It will be interesting to see how Jake responds to them if we do see them.

(Sorry WV slipped after the half-- hope the Gator Bowl was fun anyway!)
    Last edited by pajamasam; 01-02-2010 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3781286;
    It will be interesting to see how Jake responds to them if we do see them.

(Sorry WV slipped after the half-- hope the Gator Bowl was fun anyway!)
    I really hope we see this happen. My DB and I tutored special needs children in religion for many years.

The trip was end to end only 36 hours. I saw one of my favorite coaches win his last game. But Oh the second half.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3781664;
    I really hope we see this happen. My DB and I tutored special needs children in religion for many years.

The trip was end to end only 36 hours. I saw one of my favorite coaches win his last game. But Oh the second half.
    I'm glad you enjoyed the experience.
    I work with special needs preschoolers so I am interested in how it is presented, as well! 2 more days!

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;3781697;
    I'm glad you enjoyed the experience.
    I work with special needs preschoolers so I am interested in how it is presented, as well! 2 more days!
    You are a special person! That is wonderful, congrats on your achievements with them, I'm sure there are many.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3781845;
    You are a special person! That is wonderful, congrats on your achievements with them, I'm sure there are many.
    You're sweet to say that-- I love what I do.

On one hand I'll be interested to see if they go into Rozlyn's story, on the other, I would be surprised if she would put her child out there like that.

I hope they do not go into Rozlyn's story if in fact she has a special needs child, not because the child is special needs, but because I don't want to see anyone's child on this show. It bothers me to know that Ella will bring her son on, I was very uncomfortable seeing Tye in Jason's season.

I realize its an important issue, if not one of the most important issue's in a relationship, but TV is not a place for children IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3781856;
    I hope they do not go into Rozlyn's story if in fact she has a special needs child, not because the child is special needs, but because I don't want to see anyone's child on this show. It bothers me to know that Ella will bring her son on, I was very uncomfortable seeing Tye in Jason's season.

I realize its an important issue, if not one of the most important issue's in a relationship, but TV is not a place for children IMO.
    I have a feeling that the child story line belongs to Ella at the forefront - and the others will be mentioned - but not become part of the story line at all.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3781856;

Especially reality TV like this show!

Closed Thread