Closed Thread
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Rozlyn

Re: Rozlyn

Quote Originally Posted by RickiRick;3837005;
    When this all went down I assumed that the producers blew a small incident out of proportion to make for a MOST DRAMATIC SITUATION EVER.

After yesterday's interview I have to say my opinion changed completely. Sure, there wasn't any attempt to make the interview "fair", and the bias was clear, but if you strip away all the extraneous stuff (like Rozlyn's son) Rozlyn doesn't look very believable.

Rozlyn's arguments are as well-reasoned as the arguments saying the moon landing was faked.

I have real difficulty believing that all the women speaking against Rozlyn are lying or mistaken about what happened.
    I absolutely agree with everything written here.
    I really don't think every one of the women who spoke up are being paid to be dishonest.

The only reason the Rozlyn scandal is still being discussed is because TPTB and CH won't let it go.

The insination that the other woman made things up and are being paid by the show to make Roz look bad is just plain silly.

Chris Harrison is going to be on Joy Behar tonight. Also, he should have asked The Liar Known As Rozlyn about her remark on the show: “I don’t think my personal life is anyone’s business.” Excuse me??? Huh??? Earth to Roz: Umm, you’re on a televised dating competition – you’ve made your personal life the business of millions of people.

When she was first approached by CH she didn't deny it. She said her personal life is no one's business - which is a stupid thing to say as I just explained.

The phone call to her son issue was a lame smokescreen.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3796797;
    Here's the picture.

Here's the first one that was posted.

Thanks for posting the producers pic I threw up in my mouth a little

He looks very uh unappealing.

Quote Originally Posted by tango7;3837188;
    The insination that the other woman made things up and are being paid by the show to make Roz look bad is just plain silly.

Chris Harrison is going to be on Joy Behar tonight. Also, he should have asked The Liar Known As Rozlyn about her remark on the show: “I don’t think my personal life is anyone’s business.” Excuse me??? Huh??? Earth to Roz: Umm, you’re on a televised dating competition – you’ve made your personal life the business of millions of people.

When she was first approached by CH she didn't deny it. She said her personal life is no one's business - which is a stupid thing to say as I just explained.

The phone call to her son issue was a lame smokescreen.
    I will watch Joy Behar tonite thank you for posting this. I have even more respect for Chris Harrison and find myself repulsed by Rozie who looked like a petulant child who got caught with her hands in the cookie jar instead of a grown woman and those eye rolls were so silly it was her choice to go on this show she decided to make this error in judgement in breaking the rules and trying to make it sound like she wasn't allowed to call her son the other women who have children clearly showed she was lying on that score. I only wish this loser ex producer would have sat by her that would have made the audience even more sickened by the the two of them. She is no victim and neither is this ex producer. Her 15 minutes of fame with this ex producer are over thank goodness.

I also have to toss in that Rozie and Vienna get the benefit of the doubt by some while Ed never got that benefit double standard you betcha LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana;3837051;
    I absolutely agree with everything written here.
    I really don't think every one of the women who spoke up are being paid to be dishonest.

Absolutely all the women were credible its just a situation at this point were she has her defenders and detractors GOD BLESS AMERICA and FREE SPEECH LOL

FORT Fan

Bachelor Rozalyn Pappa’s Body Language Showed Signals of Deception « Dr. Lillian Glass Body Language Blog

Bachelor Rozalyn Pappa’s Body Language Showed Signals of Deception
    February 24, 2010 - Leave a Response

BOMBSHELL REVELATION ON THE INSIDER BY DR. GLASS !!!!

Tonight and tomorrow night I am appearing on The Insider to discuss whether or not Rozalyn Pappas of the Bachelor was telling the truth when she said she di not have an intimate relationship with the producer on the show, who was fired. You must see the Insider tomorrow night as there is some major groundbreaking BOMBSHELL information that was revealed to me and to the panel of experts after I confronted Rozalyn face to face in an interview. It’s on CBS at 7:30 PM.

WANTING TO BELIEVE BEAUTIFUL ROZALYN

Studies show that when a person is very attractive they are perceived as being less guilty of committing a crime, friendly, exciting, and more credible. Having said this, one wanted to believe that Rozalyn with her model looks would be telling the truth. But unfortunately this was NOT the case!

Rozalyn showed multiples signals of deception during her interview with Chris Harrison, hist of the Bachelor. These signals of deception were most evident after the rest of the Bachelor contestants on the panel confronted her and in essence busted her in terms of what they saw.

First and foremost, Chris was open and welcoming to Rozalyn when he began the show as you can see by his by his body language. His eyes were open wide and he was genuine when he said that he was really glad to see her.

As soon as Chris asks her about whether she had a relationship with the producer on the show You should see her shoulder shrug which ws an immediate signal of deception.

Then Chris continued to probe and you saw lip licking and lip pursing which was another clear signal of deception. The pursing meant she didn't;t want to talk about it, She also closed her eyes when she spoke which in essence means that someone is showing deception as they don;t want to look at the truth. When people are being forthright they look directly at you. In this photo Chris is telling Rozalyn that in the context of the show the line was crossed, By her body language, she is in essence admitting it.

Then Rozalyn outs her hand over her chest in as a defensive self protective move. She has been confronted and has touched her chest as a self soothing behavior.

BUSTED BY THE OTHER WOMEN

When one of the other contestants on the show told Rozalyn that her intimate behavior with the producer made her made her feel uncomfortable Rozalyn’s expression was defensive, Notice show she shrinks back in her seat and how her shoulder is rounded, Her mouth is open and she looks angry about the fact that she was confronted, The fact that her body is being minimized is a signal of deception.

Then another contestant confronted her and told her that she was upset about how she was acting with the producer. Note Rozalyns defensive facial expression.

If looks could kill, the person Rozalyn is looking at would be dead. Rozalyn is very angry and disgusted with yet another her fellow contestant who is busting her for her behavior with the producer and for the way she was touching his thigh.

VOCAL TELLS OF DECEPTION

The pitch of Rozalyn’s voice was also raised which indicated a huge signal of deception. She was also very hostile and defensive which was not endearing to the audience. Then she attacked Chris. This was BAD! She accused him of not being the producers friend and hitting on the producers wife, WOW! Talk about a low blow. Now she completely alienated the audience. This was NOT a smart move, First of all you NEVER attack the host no matter what and you certainly don;t bring anything personal about him into the mix. Chris handled it like a professional and was even keeled. But you could see by the slight fist like motions he made with his hands that he was angry. When he clasped his hands together, at the end his anger at Rozalyn was very clear.

WHAT ROZALYN SHOULD HAVE DONE

There is no question in my mind that something was definitely going on between Rozalyn and the producer. Did they sleep together or have sec with one another? I don;t know for sure as I wasn’t there. The only people that know what happened between them for sure are Rozalyn and the producer. But I can tell you that there was some type of close relationship between the two. How close? Only those two can tell us, but there was something going on and that was for certain.

I think that she needed to come clean on the show and say that she liked the producer much better than the Bachelor. She needed to say why she was more attracted to hin and how he made her laugh and how he had a better personality. I think the audience would have had a lot more respect for her if she did that. In fact it may have turned the whole show around if she had been honest. She needed to tell the truth instead of being so defensive and hostile in my view.

MY CONFRONTING ROZALYN FACE TO FACE

Upon meeting Rozalyn face to face at the Insider I can tell you that she is even more physically beautiful in person than she is on television. As was invited up on the panel with Lara and Chris and Samantha and sat in front of ROzalyn I had to tell her the truth- that she did show signals of deception.

The the BOMBSHELL information happened that is EXCLUSIVE to the INSIDER so I can’t reveal it until tomorrow ! It was HUGE!!! It was AMAZING as this time she told THE TRUTH! You MUST watch it! It’s on tomorrow on CBS at 7:30 PM , You won’t be disappointed that is for sure! Dr. Lillian Glass Official Website | HOME

Quote Originally Posted by MattLuvsShayne;3837265;
    Absolutely all the women were credible its just a situation at this point were she has her defenders and detractors GOD BLESS AMERICA and FREE SPEECH LOL
    But Valisha is apparently now saying she was pressured into saying what she did by the producers. What about the fact that Jessie had said in prior interviews she hadn't seen anything inapropriate, and now suddenly she has this big story to tell? Seems like she lied at one point or another

I have no idea if the ladies were coached to say the things they did.
    If they all had been coached, then I guess it would all be one giant conspiracy against Roz.
    Somehow, I just don't see that happening here.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I could see one giant conspiracy if it keeps ratings going.

Closed Thread