Closed Thread
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Rozlyn

Re: Rozlyn

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3800145;
    Thank you....you are awesome! I love these photos...so glamourous!
    You guys always do a great job thanks for being so nice.

Rozlyn gets respect for entering the lion's den on The Women Tell All. She did better than I thought she would.

I think the biggest shock of the night was that after Chris Harrison threw Roz under the bus, Fleiss threw Harrison under the bus by leaving her allegation in the show and not on the cutting room floor. Her controversial comment has lit up the internet boards; he'll never hear the end of it.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

FORT Newbie

They cut what I think was Rozlyn's best line. That was when she asked the girls how much they were paid to say the lies they were spouting.
    Roz said she had seen the producer and his father naturly they left that in but then they cut the part where she revealed the father was a lawyer.
    I think Roz only came on the show to set up Fleis for a huge suit and she did it.

FORT Fan

Chris is a lying douchebag and those people need to be exposed for their lies and deception.

I don't know why Roslyn didn't come out and say 'You slandered me...you gave the impression that I had
    an inappropriate sexual relationship with the producers, when in fact, there was zero physical contact!"

Quote Originally Posted by Deutscher;3836573;
    Chris is a lying douchebag and those people need to be exposed for their lies and deception.

I don't know why Roslyn didn't come out and say 'You slandered me...you gave the impression that I had
    an inappropriate sexual relationship with the producers, when in fact, there was zero physical contact!"
    I am surprized that there are those who after hearing exactly what the other women had to say actually think that Roz was innocent. Roz deserves credit for appearing last night but I don't think that she was very believeable. Just MHO.

It is true that CH was very confrontational last night. And he took Roz's slam in good character.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Although I'm not convinced yet if there was a physical relationship, because I wasn't there, and don't find either the show or Roz completely convincing, I thought Harrison was rather patronizing when he said there was "a mountain of evidence" against her, and especially when he ended the conversation with Roz by saying he hoped she'd learned a valuable life lesson.

lol. Ha! The comment he made to Roz comparing her to his child was also patronizing.

I've read Roz's critics who believe she had an inappropriate relationship say she was there for Jake, so she was wrong, e.g., "she went on a dating show to meet a bachelor, not a producer."

I'm sure I've seen at least one Hollywood movie where two people are already in a relationship with or even engaged to somebody else, yes, even walking down the aisle, but then they break off and get married. The movie did not get a statement from Rome.

So even if Roz did get involved with a producer, it was before she had a relationship with Jake, and it's not an unforgivable sin as some people portray it. Besides, her chances with a producer are much higher (no competition) than with Jake (25-woman competition). It's more sleazy to have relationships with 25 women than one.

Finally, Harrison's question about whether she had met his parents was also misleading and unethical.

Roz did much better in that interview than Harrison. I believe most people should come away with more respect for Roz than Harrison after his sleazy interrogation. It was the worst interview I've ever seen on TV--and this was after he had weeks to prepare.

How about Roz replacing Harrison and taking his job?

P.S. I suspect some people are biased against Roz because she looks a little like Jenna J.
    Last edited by CharmOffensive; 02-23-2010 at 10:33 AM.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

FORT Newbie

I think Roz handled herself very well.
    And here's something to think about......they kicked Roz off the show for having an inappropriate relationship with a producer. As of last nite, the ONLY thing any claimed to have seen is
    1. Roz's hand on his thigh
    2. Something about being down on all fours and saying put me to bed??

3. Jessie said she didn't even say anything about them kissing on the stairs until last nite!!! So without even that information Roz gets kicked off the show???-for touching a guys thigh and saying put me to bed...?what? something isn't right here

FORT Fanatic

The entire thing was not believable - excuse me they could find no film of it. Spare me.

What a farse.

I too believed Rozyln and was surprised I did.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by kcc112;3796946;
    OMG why would she DO THAT (kiss this guy), not hot at all! Jake is wayyy hotter than this guy. She is nuts to cause all of this drama for that guy! WOW
    Maybe because Roz was not interested in Jake over the long haul. She was just trying to extend her 15 seconds of fame, and what is a better way to do that that stir a sleazy controversy. We all love sleaze, don't we?

When this all went down I assumed that the producers blew a small incident out of proportion to make for a MOST DRAMATIC SITUATION EVER.

After yesterday's interview I have to say my opinion changed completely. Sure, there wasn't any attempt to make the interview "fair", and the bias was clear, but if you strip away all the extraneous stuff (like Rozlyn's son) Rozlyn doesn't look very believable.

Rozlyn's arguments are as well-reasoned as the arguments saying the moon landing was faked.

I have real difficulty believing that all the women speaking against Rozlyn are lying or mistaken about what happened.

Closed Thread