Closed Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Rozlyn

Re: Rozlyn

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3799067;
    In case anyone has an enduring curiosity (prurient or otherwise) about the "Producer" this is what he looked like on Januray 6, 2010, partying with his "ex" co workers at the 2d annual I work in Reality TV show.

Seems happy enough.

This is definitely the same guy posted above, with the mustache and furry chest, 4 sheets to the wind at the Bach 13 wrap party in NZ. He was fall down drunk.
    I wonder if this means he still works in r tv?
    "Well, being perfect, I think, what a compliment, golly!" - Jake Pavelka

She had conceeded to "a" relationship with a producer, and while it may have been physical, was NOT sexually intimate.
    She has no special needs child.
    She was not restricted from talking with her child, which she herself confirmed.
    The producer was fired because of something re: Roz.
    Fleiss/Martin are sleeze and they made the most of it. (We are still talking about it! Why???)
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Rozlyn chose a spotlight-stealing sequined Rachel Gilbert minidress. "It's hard not to stand out in this dress," said the bubbly makeup artist. "It's super sparkly but it's also indicative of my personality: just fun."

JAKE'S TAKE? "Rozlyn seems very [confident] about her body and how she looks."

FORT Fan

She does photograph beautifully. I didn't get what all the fuss was about (or all that attitude she was carrying) til I saw the pics from the shoot. Sadly it doesn't run too deep, and doesn't work do much in 3D (behavior can take a toll!) (Not just what or who she may or may not have been cuddling with, but her interaction with the other girls.)

Love_Me....were these in the InStyle magazine that they are supposed to appear in?
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3799291;
    She had conceeded to "a" relationship with a producer, and while it may have been physical, was NOT sexually intimate.
    She has no special needs child.
    She was not restricted from talking with her child, which she herself confirmed.
    The producer was fired because of something re: Roz.
    Fleiss/Martin are sleeze and they made the most of it. (We are still talking about it! Why???)
    Thank you for clarifing up the matter. Yea its the controversy that won't die! To me its never been a big deal--maybe she simply feel in love, or at the very least, had stronger feelings for this other guy than she did for Jake...now isnt that an odd thought.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3799903;
    Love_Me....were these in the InStyle magazine that they are supposed to appear in?
    sanlee, they were an InStyle web exclusive that had these photos and some comments made about thier outfits. Jake also gave his take on them and information on where to buy thier outfits. Should I post the link? Also, I have the issue of InStyle that they appear in. I just need to scan them onto my computer if they are not already posted.

ETA: I think these were the pictures that appeared in the issue. There are two more that I will post.
    Last edited by Love_Me; 01-18-2010 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3800099;
    sanlee, they were an InStyle web exclusive that had these photos and some comments made about thier outfits. Jake also gave his take on them and information on where to buy thier outfits. Should I post the link? Also, I have the issue of InStyle that they appear in. I just need to scan them onto my computer if they are not already posted.

ETA: I think these were the pictures that appeared in the issue. There are two more that I will post.
    Thank you....you are awesome! I love these photos...so glamourous!
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3800099;

Please post them! Thanks Love_Me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3800156;
    Please post them! Thanks Love_Me!!
    You guys always do a great job thanks for being so nice. I posted the other two in the spoilers. Should I post them in the Jake the thread in non-spoilers?

Closed Thread