Closed Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Rozlyn

Re: Rozlyn

Sued by whom? Rozlyn or the producer?

How can someone prove that a sexual relationship occured? A pregnancy? Then DNA? . It would be a he said she said otherwise, right?

FORT Fan

I don't believe they consummated anything but I do believe lines were crossed to the point where someone was fired and someone was booted from the show. Of course they are going to make it dramatic but the women spend more time around the crew than they do around Jake. I can see where something could start to brew but with both people being adults and Rozlyn being a mother who now says she's afraid of custody issues, one would think that they'd exercise a little bit of self control or at least enough discretion to not do 'questionable' things in front of the other women. They are the ones who ratted her out.

I doubt this guy is the love of her life. He looks like a slob and is in the middle of a divorce from a woman who has a lot more money than he does. I doubt he's her type outside of the set. She was just attention starved and he gave it to her. She must have forgotten that the show is called The Bachelor not The Producer.

FORT Newbie

As the mother of a child with special needs, I was horrified to think Fleiss was preventing her from contacting her son. Of course, I can play Devil's Advocate and say, well, she came on this show, she signed the contracts, so she had to know what she was doing. Until Roz herself speaks up, we can't really know what happened. With all the alcohol flowing around that house, how can anyone know if she was sober when she was cuddling on the couch? And, maybe he was comforting her and the other girls (cattiness abounds in these situations) misread the circumstances. Did anyone actually see them kiss? A hand could fall in an incriminating position while tipsy... and someone witnessing it might misinterpret the situation. I guess I tend to think the best of people, (except for Fleiss because he has proven himself to be sleazy beyond words) and I hope Roz spills her secrets soon. BTW - if those pics are accurate, he isn't much of a catch. I doubt too that he was the love of her life.

I have no clue from where it began, but it is my understanding that Rozyln being a mother of a child with special needs has been debunked and the child a normal 7 year old.

If you read Rozlyn's initial statements to radar online, she concedes to the relationship (although, at the time of her press statement --- just over a week ago --- not dating at this time). With that said, Rozlyn maintained throughout that there was no sexual contact between her and the producer in the house.

No doubt Fleiss is a sleaze, but even so, doesn't negate what appears to have occurred with Rozlyn and the producer. Although it may be true that Rozlyn never seriously interested in the man, who knows how she really feels, the two did see one another --- I read he flew to visit and spend time with her in Virginia on 3 occasions --- after both evicted from the show. Rozlyn has also recently referred to the producer as a great catch.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ljc-writer;3798722;
    As the mother of a child with special needs, I was horrified to think Fleiss was preventing her from contacting her son. Of course, I can play Devil's Advocate and say, well, she came on this show, she signed the contracts, so she had to know what she was doing. Until Roz herself speaks up, we can't really know what happened. With all the alcohol flowing around that house, how can anyone know if she was sober when she was cuddling on the couch? And, maybe he was comforting her and the other girls (cattiness abounds in these situations) misread the circumstances. Did anyone actually see them kiss? A hand could fall in an incriminating position while tipsy... and someone witnessing it might misinterpret the situation. I guess I tend to think the best of people, (except for Fleiss because he has proven himself to be sleazy beyond words) and I hope Roz spills her secrets soon. BTW - if those pics are accurate, he isn't much of a catch. I doubt too that he was the love of her life.
    What on earth makes you think that she is the mother of a special needs child? And if she is, you aren't horrified that she's put aside care of her child to do something as frivolous and idiotic as a reality dating show?

She is speaking out, and speaking and speaking and speaking and doesn't seem to be terribly interesting in telling the truth, just in trying to control her own story. However much alcohol was flowing, she is still responsible for her own behavior. She's a mother, on a reality dating show and doing overtly sexual things in a very calculated manner for a rose in front of the cameras. In such a situation, controlling what you imbibe is of extreme importance, and I would think that one's role as a mother would encourage even more prudence.

Her involvement with this crew member is not of a romantic nature, I'd say as little as her involvement with Jake was. None of what she did is about romance or emotions. She was there to get her face out there, period. She was not out there to "catch" anyone. The crew guy was simply a tool she used, as was Jake himself and the show. She seems to think that she could have gotten away with manipulating those around her, but miscalculated. I doubt that this is the first incident of this nature, what seems to have gotten the show most annoyed is the fact that it was done in such a brazen manner that it could not have been ignored.

She's rather cold and calculating and appears to believe that the rules that govern everyone else don't apply to her. Rules such as logic, memory, the evidence of one's own eyes! This is beyond the "edit" on the show, study her language both verbal and non-verbal during her many interviews. They don't support the storyline she's attempting to sell.

I doubt that she's going to spill her secrets, I think that they would make Fleiss seem well, the less slimy of the two if she did. He at least has the excuse of doing his job as a producer and delivering an entertaining show, what's she got other than sacrificing her own credibility, respect and reputation for a few fleeting seconds of fame?
    Last edited by ramanusia; 01-17-2010 at 02:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3798922;
    What on earth makes you think that she is the mother of a special needs child? And if she is, you aren't horrified that she's put aside care of her child to do something as frivolous and idiotic as a reality dating show?

She is speaking out, and speaking and speaking and speaking and doesn't seem to be terribly interesting in telling the truth, just in trying to control her own story. However much alcohol was flowing, she is still responsible for her own behavior. She's a mother, on a reality dating show and doing overtly sexual things in a very calculated manner for a rose in front of the cameras. In such a situation, controlling what you imbibe is of extreme importance, and I would think that one's role as a mother would encourage even more prudence.

Her involvement with this crew member is not of a romantic nature, I'd say as little as her involvement with Jake was. None of what she did is about romance or emotions. She was there to get her face out there, period. She was not out there to "catch" anyone. The crew guy was simply a tool she used, as was Jake himself and the show. She seems to think that she could have gotten away with manipulating those around her, but miscalculated. I doubt that this is the first incident of this nature, what seems to have gotten the show most annoyed is the fact that it was done in such a brazen manner that it could not have been ignored.

She's rather cold and calculating and appears to believe that the rules that govern everyone else don't apply to her. Rules such as logic, memory, the evidence of one's own eyes! This is beyond the "edit" on the show, study her language both verbal and non-verbal during her many interviews. They don't support the storyline she's attempting to sell.

I doubt that she's going to spill her secrets, I think that they would make Fleiss seem well, the less slimy of the two if she did. He at least has the excuse of doing his job as a producer and delivering an entertaining show, what's she got other than to sacrifice her own credibility, respect and reputation for a few fleeting seconds of fame?
    This seems to be giving Fleiss too much credit. He has a track record of sleaze and saying things like 'trash' brings ratings. I still think Roz was given the short end of the stick. IMHO!

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3798924;
    This seems to be giving Fleiss too much credit. He has a track record of sleaze and saying things like 'trash' brings ratings. I still think Roz was given the short end of the stick. IMHO!
    With all due respect, I think Rozlyn selected the short end of the stick, but do agree that Fleiss is all about sleaze.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansmommy;3798932;
    With all due respect, I think Rozlyn selected the short end of the stick, but do agree that Fleiss is all about sleaze.
    Yep, Roz had a choice and she made a bad one! Love the way you describe it!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

In case anyone has an enduring curiosity (prurient or otherwise) about the "Producer" this is what he looked like on Januray 6, 2010, partying with his "ex" co workers at the 2d annual I work in Reality TV show.

Seems happy enough.

This is definitely the same guy posted above, with the mustache and furry chest, 4 sheets to the wind at the Bach 13 wrap party in NZ. He was fall down drunk.

Closed Thread