Closed Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Rozlyn

Re: Rozlyn

The guy in the lower pic looks like the guy who was famous for doing dirty movies, I think it's a joke if it was really there

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy_Maisy;3796799;
    Hi all! This is my first post to this website, and I think I'm not allowed to post a link. But you can look it up if you don't believe me.

On a clip from ET (Entertainment Tonite) Chris Harrison actually uses the phrases kissing and making out about Rozelyn and the producer.

Would he be able to do that if they didn't have video/audio proof?

He says girls saw them kissing and making out again absolving TPTB of any legal drama. They wouldn't open themselves to that, if they had tape they'd have said so.
    Team Reilly

Quote Originally Posted by TruLove04;3796809;
    He says girls saw them kissing and making out again absolving TPTB of any legal drama. They wouldn't open themselves to that, if they had tape they'd have said so.
    But I wonder why he didn't say that to her? He opened himself up to the same thing by saying it on another show.

FORT Regular

OMG why would she DO THAT (kiss this guy), not hot at all! Jake is wayyy hotter than this guy. She is nuts to cause all of this drama for that guy! WOW

yuk, he looks like Joey Buttafuco blech

Quote Originally Posted by kcc112;3796946;
    OMG why would she DO THAT (kiss this guy), not hot at all! Jake is wayyy hotter than this guy. She is nuts to cause all of this drama for that guy! WOW
    I have no idea what happened with these two and don't actually care, but perhaps this staffer is more interesting than Jake. I can't see how Jake's lack of charisma can be attributed entirely to editing, and some women like a guy they can talk to.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I believe that Roz had something going on with the staffer. If it was not true why wasn't she upset, a normal person would cry, she just looked pissed that she was caught. IMO she came on this show for her 15 minutes of fame, I wouldn't be surprised if she is the next centerfold for playboy. (so much for the concern she has for her son)

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3796467;
    Wow, that's a lot of detailed speculation. Was there any evidence or a confession from the staffer that Roz was coming onto him and that he pushed for her to stay and then felt guilty?
    Yes, in Chris H's blog he says they found out because the staffer told them what was going on. What were the staffer's exact words? I have no idea. That's why I said it was a guess. I want to believe Roz when she denies a sexual relationship, so my guess is that she flirted heavily with him to use him for her own purposes.

TPTB have edited Rozlyn exactly how they wanted us to see her: guilty. I think it's much more plausible that she was flirting with that producer to get contact with her son, all because TPTB lied to her to get her on the show. And I think the reason she hasn't 'told all' yet, or accepted RS offer to give her side of the story, is that she's holding out in the hope she'll get an offer by a major tabloid.

And what about last night's 'deleted scenes' where the girls talk about them snuggling on the couch? What a load of garbage. Ashley Elmore "she's been having a sexual relationship" is a sensationalist who just jumped on the bandwagon, wasn't she ever taught that someone's innocent until proven guilty? If Roz was getting it on with the producer on the couch every night when the rest of the girls were asleep, why didn't TPTB just set up a nanny cam to catch them red handed?

Does anyone think TPTB will continue to release new footage (so-called 'deleted scenes' oh that makes me laugh!) to back up CH saying they were making out?

I'll say this: they're doing a great job making Roz look guilty.
    "Well, being perfect, I think, what a compliment, golly!" - Jake Pavelka

The ETonline interview has bits and pieces taken from somewhere else. On ETonline it says "if they were kidding and making out, that's enough." I believe the full question that I read somewhere else was [Question] What exactly IS "inappropriate", though? Were they having sex, were they just kissing and making out?" [CH] You know what, with what this show is about, if they were "just" kidding and making out, that's enough." He doesn't SAY they were kissing and making out, and he's (very cleverly, might I add) spitting someone's question back out at them in way that makes it sound like they certainly were doing at least that, without saying so directly in a manner that could get them sued.

Closed Thread