Closed Thread
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Rozlyn

Re: Rozlyn

It could just be contact with someone you're not supposed to be in contact with on a game show, for whatever reason. (I'm sure King Wing is advised as to whom to boot and whom to keep for drama's/ratings' sake.) When I was on "Jeopardy!" there were strict rules IN WRITING prohibiting any sort of contact between contestants and any staff working with us (contest coordinators, makeup person, etc.) with any staff working with anyone who had access to the clues/questions (writers, clue techies, Alex and his makeup/wardrobe people, etc.), so that no one could bestow any info or favors -- or give the appearance of such -- that would tip the scales in anyone's favor. This was all a result of the game show scandals of the 1950s.

The agreement we had to sign as contestants on just a half-hour game show was pages-and-pages huge, so I can only imagine what they have for a circus like "The Bachelor." Therefore, I would think that there are ironclad rules prohibiting contact between staff who work with contestants and staff who work with Flyboy. (I imagine that Chris's contract is especially complicated.) If just talking is a big no-no subject to firing, then touchy-feely kissy-face would certainly warrant the boot.
    Last edited by Ellen; 01-13-2010 at 11:05 PM.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Regular

My guess is Roz followed through on her line "I am willing to do anything to get a rose", she made nice-nice to the staffer, asked for his advice on how to stay on the show as long as possible, nothing to do with Jake, just wanting the exposure. Flirted a lot with him, in hopes he would push for her to stay. He began to do just that, felt guilty, confessed that Roz was laying it on thick and he succombed to her "charms".

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by just2relax;3796296;
    My guess is Roz followed through on her line "I am willing to do anything to get a rose", she made nice-nice to the staffer, asked for his advice on how to stay on the show as long as possible, nothing to do with Jake, just wanting the exposure. Flirted a lot with him, in hopes he would push for her to stay. He began to do just that, felt guilty, confessed that Roz was laying it on thick and he succombed to her "charms".
    Wow, that's a lot of detailed speculation. Was there any evidence or a confession from the staffer that Roz was coming onto him and that he pushed for her to stay and then felt guilty?

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;3796170;
    It could just be contact with someone you're not supposed to be in contact with on a game show, for whatever reason. (I'm sure King Wing is advised as to whom to boot and whom to keep for drama's/ratings' sake.) When I was on "Jeopardy!" there were strict rules IN WRITING prohibiting any sort of contact between contestants and any staff working with us (contest coordinators, makeup person, etc.) with any staff working with anyone who had access to the clues/questions (writers, clue techies, Alex and his makeup/wardrobe people, etc.), so that no one could bestow any info or favors -- or give the appearance of such -- that would tip the scales in anyone's favor. This was all a result of the game show scandals of the 1950s.

The agreement we had to sign as contestants on just a half-hour game show was pages-and-pages huge, so I can only imagine what they have for a circus like "The Bachelor." Therefore, I would think that there are ironclad rules prohibiting contact between staff who work with contestants and staff who work with Flyboy. (I imagine that Chris's contract is especially complicated.) If just talking is a big no-no subject to firing, then touchy-feely kissy-face would certainly warrant the boot.
    Um...that's really cool you were on Jeopardy!

FORT Fanatic

tmz has posted the name and photo of roz's producer friend.

FORT Fanatic

Just saw the picture of the producer on TMZ. Is there any doubt as to what skanky Rozlyn was up to there? Pretty obvious. I am sorry this show has hit such a low this season. A high percentage of the girls appear to have or will have strip clubs on their resumes. So much silicon and so little mind.
    Still, this makes for awesome entertainment. I just dont fall for the love angle any longer.

FORT Fanatic

i think he looks like conan's sidekick.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfat101;3796594;
    tmz has posted the name and photo of roz's producer friend.
    Here's the picture.

Here's the first one that was posted.

Last edited by Unklescott; 01-14-2010 at 04:53 PM.

Hi all! This is my first post to this website, and I think I'm not allowed to post a link. But you can look it up if you don't believe me.

On a clip from ET (Entertainment Tonite) Chris Harrison actually uses the phrases kissing and making out about Rozelyn and the producer.

Would he be able to do that if they didn't have video/audio proof?

He looks really young.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Closed Thread