Closed Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Rozlyn

Re: Rozlyn

Quote Originally Posted by ramanusia;3795774;
    Rozlyn seems to have gotten by in her life by "flirting" with the right people and flashing her "cha-cha" around, and it seems that she has done it again here, it's sad that someone lost their job over it.
    It takes two to tango and, if true, the producer was a long time employee of the group. CH said he was like a "family member". It seems he is just as guilty of causing his 'firing'... perhaps even more!

FORT Fogey

Seems to me the only defense she presented in CH's little talk with her was confusing at best, and at worst was highly indicative of how edited that conversation was to the point of not making any sense. First she is shown not saying anything in response to Chris, and then she says her personal life is nobody's business ... which I don't think related to the accusation about the inappropriate relationship with the staffer (unless the "inappropriateness" had to do with her relationship with her son's father and his refusal to allow the kid on the show, and maybe she got the staffer involved ... and then she said something about do they think that other girls also didn't have feelings for anyone else before being on the show ... which, again, to me, did not relate to the accusation about the staffer. I don't think she's that stupid to completely misunderstand what CH was accusing her of. It says to me that the conversation was heavily edited to manipulate the viewers into believing she had sex with the staffer, or at least was going in that direction. I wonder what Jake was told. Surely he was given more details than we were, or was he led to believe the same thing? And of course we were not shown Jake asking for any clarification or details, which I think would have been a natural reaction under the circumstances.

Don't forget about editing. We don't really know what her reaction was or what was really said.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3795864;
    Don't forget about editing. We don't really know what her reaction was or what was really said.
    Oh, I think we do.

In interviews she admits to developing the relationship with him, but not to having slept with him, is what I think it comes down to --- asserting "inappropriate" alludes to sex, or something along those lines. IMO, Rozlyn is mincing words, and really, who cares ... I know I don't.

All that is really important is that the producer fired and Rozlyn thrown off the set for compromising the premise of the show --- to the extent that it was unfair for Jake to have either one of them continue.

Yes, it appears that production does, from time to time, step in to protect the lead Bachelor or Bachelorette and did so in this case because they recognized Jake fancied her and considered her a front runner. Perhaps TPTB might have waited until a future episode to clue Jake in to what Rozlyn about, as we have been told they do in previous seasons, but other contestants where already "spoiled" and knew something going on.

Regardless, it appears to have been very difficult for everyone involved --- the parties, cast members, staff --- but, not so much though that the entire matter swept under the rug, and in Reality TV style (and frankly, doesn't matter which show), production put it out there, front and center.

Is it fair for production and the network to embarrass Rozlyn as they have? I'd say, based upon what Reality TV is all about, yes, it was.

Will we see really incriminating footage in addition to the deleted scene already released? I don't think so ... my opinion, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3795704;
    She seemed fake to me. Nothing I have read so far has changed my mind about her.
    ITA. She seemed like she came on the show for other reasons. She was more concerned about getting a rose than winning Jake's heart. I never was convinced she was into Jake from beginning.

asserting "inappropriate" alludes to sex, or something along those lines. IMO, Rozlyn is mincing words
    or flat out lying - deny deny deny - nothing has been proven, so deny.

I thought that the 'inappropriate relationship' was that the staffer gave her a cell phone so she could call her son. Evidently that was not allowed... unless ABC agreed to let her call him (her son) and they didn't.
    Last edited by dearestone; 01-13-2010 at 11:26 PM. Reason: wording

Seriously, if that's all it was then they totally slandered her on national tv. "Inappropriate relationship" was bandied about so many times it was a calculated move to brand it into each viewer's brain. If all she did was call her son with a "staffer's" cellphone, that's beyond what anyone signs up for on these shows.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by dearestone;3796135;
    I thought that the 'inappropriate relationship' was that the staffer gave her a cell phone so she could call her son. Evidently that was not allowed... unless ABC agreed to let her call him (her son) and they didn't.
    I think if that's all that was involved she wouldn't have been ratted out in the first place. The other girls saw her snuggling up and cuddling with the producer, it was in a clip somewhere. I think that even they thought there was something more going on, given that she was not sleeping in the same room with the girls but crashing on the couch because they were "snoring".

I think she crossed the line, perhaps not her own line about what "sex" and "inappropriate" behavior was. Remember this is the same chick who flashed her "cha cha" at every one during a photo shoot being filmed for a tv show :-D (Why didn't she have undies on again?) And when she's being asked questions point blank, she evades the question, check her out in the interviews. She's going for sympathy here and honestly I just don't buy it. All of a sudden she remembers she's a mom, where is her maternal concern when she's flashing photographers? I think she was playing the producer just as easily as she was playing Jake. Poor guy (the producer) he's the one who seems to not have gotten a whole lot out of it.

(And yes, I realize he chose to tango , but well, she did deliberately induce a hormonal haze.)

Quote Originally Posted by dearestone;3796135;
    No - it was a fling; a physical relationship, according to Chris Harrison. Had nothing to do with her son or a cell phone, although Roz is trying to make it appear that way.

All of a sudden she remembers she's a mom, where is her maternal concern when she's flashing photographers?
    Last edited by tango7; 01-14-2010 at 12:01 AM.

Closed Thread