Closed Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Rozlyn

Re: Rozlyn

Sorry if this has been mentioned before...

In another blog on the internet it was stated that this all blew up because Roz couldn't see her son and talk to him due to various reasons. (her ex didn't sign off on it; Fleiss didn't want to fly the son out to CA)

So if this is the case, why isn't Roz saying this in ET interviews and such?

This is all confusing and a little "too much drama" over nothing. Seriously, I didn't like her Monday night. She was a bit floozy acting - so good riddance.

(I'm pulling for Ali - she just can't be any cuter)

[QUOTE=warrenn;3795396;]I don't believe that the contract would allow the producers to make totally baseless lies and slanderous statements. For example, regardless of what's in the contract, I don't think they could state that Rozlyn is a crack addict unless they had some evidence for that.
    You can put anything you want in a contract, but it's still up to a judge to enforce it. There's no way ABC would have CH explicitly state the inappropriate relationship unless there was something to it. If there was nothing to it and the producers just wanted to fabricate something, they would have handled it like this:

- Rozlyn is pulled aside
    - Chris comes back and says that Rozlyn had to leave for an unspecified reason
    - The girls are shown coming up with wild stories--She was cuddling with the producer, she missed her kid, she threw an ashtray out a window, etc. All speculation.

But the fact that CH explicitly made the statement means there has to be something to it. The producers would not open themselves up to litigation like that. They wouldn't need to. They could boot her off and just edit in all the clips of the women talking.[/
    QUOTE]

Totally agree with you.
    Through the years, people have tried to cry, "Foul" and/or sue when they're on these reality shows.
    Haven't yet seen a case that went in their favor.
    Everything that CH said was carefully worded by the show's lawyers.
    While I do believe that reality TV is very scripted and does rely on careful editing, I believe said shows are not stupid enough to leave themselves open to lawsuits from disgruntled contestants.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by Maidstone;3795461;
    . . . a little "too much drama" over nothing. Seriously, I didn't like her Monday night. She was a bit floozy acting - so good riddance.

ITA; good riddance indeed. I also like Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by Maidstone;3795461;
    .... a little "too much drama" over nothing. Seriously, I didn't like her Monday night. She was a bit floozy acting - so good riddance.

A classic example of don't judge a book by its cover...she's beautiful on the outside but what we saw not so much on the inside...

The thing is the show can make up or in their words "edit" as they see fit. Sort of like they've edited Tenley to say "I'm pregnant" in the previews. This means that for all we know "inappropriate behavior" could be a smile, a hug, a handshake, sex or him handing her water. That's why those words are chosen. A friend was watching with me, she's a lawyer and her first words were they've got damn good lawyers, they never open themselves to anything and they speak in generalities. The only specific that insinuate sex are from cast members speculating and ABC and the TPTB aren't liable for that. Even when they say physical behavior its general and they never define inappropriate by using her contract or moral they just say inappropriate.

They should have let it go, but with how dull Jake is my guess is that the season will be built on making mountains of molehills. They need something to keep it interesting especially when their lead isn't. This week it was inappropriate behavior, next week it's a supposed pregnancy. Who knows what else they've got coming
    Team Reilly

She seemed fake to me. Nothing I have read so far has changed my mind about her.

Rozlyn's arrest record (I heard her admit this last night in an interview):

"Tarnish" her reputation?

Rozlyn Papa Arrest Records | Reality Tea

The Bachelor’s Rozlyn Papa – accused of having an inappropriate relationship with a male producer – apparently has a criminal past as well. RadarOnline uncovered some arrest records of the 28 year old contestant which show she has been arrested a total of 3 times and even sentenced to jail.

According to Radar, all three of those arrests occurred back in 1999 when Rozlyn was residing in Richmond, VA. She was arrested twice in 1999 for petty theft. She was arrested on September 5, 1999 and was found guilty by a judge, receiving a sentence of 2 months and 2 days in jail.

She appealed the conviction and the case was dismissed meaning she didn’t have to spend any time in jail. Rozlyn was then arrested again on December 11, 1999 for petty theft and received a suspended sentence of 12 months and 12 days. That sentence was also dismissed on appeal. Her third arrest came on June 11, 2009 for underage alcohol possession, she was found guilty.

Her other run ins with the law include her being ticketed in 2003 for having expired registration on her car, and also being ticketed for driving without a license in 2007, both charges were dismissed as well.

Rozlyn also continues to speak out against the show. This time around, she’s telling Entertainment Tonight that she feels “betrayed” by the show. “It seems they want the ratings!” she tells ET. Asked if she had sex with a member of the production team, she says, “Absolutely not, no.”

Rozlyn is also scared the show might have tarnished her reputation by labeling her as a cheater. “It really comes down to my son. Why would you go on national television and throw a mom under the bus like that?” she asks.

I expect in the next several weeks someone will uncover some nud* internet posts of her or something similar. She will then go on to do a Playboy spread and become the next "It" girl of the moment. She will definitely get more than her 15 minutes out of all this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Chris Harrison said to Rozlyn something along the lines of "I'm not judging you, it's just something that happened" . . . but how can you NOT judge?? I know that he was trying to be nice to her, but it didn't "just happen;" she KNEW that she was unfaithful to Jake and yet she doesn't even bother to confess! She could have just said that she has feelings for someone else. The fact that Roz couldn't even account for her little "happening" says something about her integrity.

FORT Fan

I think the belated realization that she's a mom and that things she might do on the show may negatively affect her young son show how much integrity this girl has. If this producer was only helping a distraught mother contact her little boy as she'd have everyone believe, why on earth was there no concern at all when she found out he was fired? All I saw was a careless, "yeah, so?" expression on her face.

If you noticed the reactions of a couple of the girls when they found out that the guy was fired, Ella in particular. There was more remorse there. A loss of a job in this economic climate is a big deal. Not so to Rozlyn it seems.

I thought she seemed trashy and catty from the beginning. Her behavior with Jake (the tongue down his throat) etc. didn't endear me to her either. Someone should really let her know that women don't necessarily treat other women badly based on their looks, but their attitude and behavior has quite a bit to do with it. Rozlyn seems to have gotten by in her life by "flirting" with the right people and flashing her "cha-cha" around, and it seems that she has done it again here, it's sad that someone lost their job over it.

Closed Thread