Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Michelle

Re: Michelle

I want my one on one time. I want to get married. I am here for love. MEMEMEMEME.

Could she BE any more self-centered???? She is SUCH a pretty girl but if that is her true personality and she absolutely cannot fathom the idea of never being married/no kids, she is headed down that road, b/c the men will run the other way! If she would just RELAX and let it happen. Geez...she is 25 not mid-late 30's, why the rush??? She really got on my last nerve tonight & I was glad Jake let her go.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3802855;
    Not sure if she was paid to play a role, but she is a paid model.

Michelle : Pictures, Images, Photos, Videos : Anaheim, CA : Model

I don't think she is a paid model.. That site looks like a site anyone could join.
    that does not appear to be an agency , and she has no resume posted.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by dopeydwarf;3803459;
    I don't think she is a paid model.. That site looks like a site anyone could join.
    that does not appear to be an agency , and she has no resume posted.
    Yea, Got Cast--the site she's on, is kind of a scamish website that one can pay to join. So it's nothing really and doesn't mean she has done much.

FORT Regular

WHY did Michelle get a spot on the ELLEN show? I mean I know she was the most entertaining girl, but she was only in the top 12. They haven't given anyone a spot on the Ellen show that's been kicked off this early. She's kind of lucky at least she got that out of the show!

Quote Originally Posted by kcc112;3803812;
    WHY did Michelle get a spot on the ELLEN show? I mean I know she was the most entertaining girl, but she was only in the top 12. They haven't given anyone a spot on the Ellen show that's been kicked off this early. She's kind of lucky at least she got that out of the show!
    I think it was ELLEN who wanted her on her show. Ellen told Jake to keep her around til the end, lol. For the drama of course!

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567