Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Michelle

FORT Fanatic

Re: Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3797117;
    It's been bugging me, too. She does look like someone...I just can't figure out who. I can picture her in my head but I can't think of a single thing she's been in so I can't even use google...lol.

Look at the pictures of Famke Janssen from Xmen. I really do think that is who she looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;3797597;
    Look at the pictures of Famke Janssen from Xmen. I really do think that is who she looks like.
    She seems so unreal to me, do you think that she might actually be an actress and just playing a part?
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3798436;
    She seems so unreal to me, do you think that she might actually be an actress and just playing a part?

I think she is really unstable. What you see is what you get.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

She has been the one to speak up first on two occasions: the first when Jake first enters the premier night cocktail party and, after his little speech about finding his wife, pipes up with, "Is it okay if we're feeling it right now?" Second is the second cocktail party when Roz-gate breaks. I can't remember her words, but once again she places herself front and center as the only candidate for Jake's whatever.

IF she isn't an actress, she really does need help. When she was teary she told someone (maybe a PI) that she NEEDED to get married because all of her family was married. YIKES! I hope for her sake she is an actress and is being well paid for playing the "boiled bunny" part.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Regular

I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt and say she's just playing a part. She does list actress as her occupation. I mean--can anyone be that wacko IRL???

"Diamonds, diamonds, diamonds" made me laugh. I'm glad she hasn't gone yet.
    "Well, being perfect, I think, what a compliment, golly!" - Jake Pavelka

FORT Regular

OMG I hate girls that act like she did. It looks SOO bad. She totally was playing a crazy game where she is soo jealous and immature that she basically begs him to keep her, and then she says she shouldn't stay but she really is just insecure because she wants him to tell her to stay, but he was totally freaked out and so awkward

I guess she thought she would get him to plead with her to stay and he didn't fall for her bluff. what a nutjob

I'm sorry, but I feel like she HAD to be an actor lol.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fogey

I won't pass judgment on her... but a lot of people who are actresses are natural attention seekers. They clearly love the drama and since they are drawn to the arts, they tend to be emotional people as well. I don't think Michelle was acting. I think she (and her family) has put a lot of pressure on herself and she took this show too seriously. Marriage seems to define her. Poor thing. She couldn't cope with the idea that things weren't going to work out and her emotions just went crazy. It happens when you are under pressure. Those other girls may or may not be there for love but nobody was as serious about finding it as Michelle was. Things will be so much better for her if she just learns to relax.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast