+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Kathryn

Re: Kathryn

Why did Kathryn rebuke Jake for not paying attention to her and then tell him he made a mistake after she was dismissed?

Her dating skills leave something to be desired. She didn't give off any positive vibes and had no sparkle in her eye. Although she was a flight attendant and he a pilot they never got off the ground.

FORT sun

I liked Kathryn. The little bits we saw. I guess they had to edit her out, and give Jake a reason to send her packing. Is she really the Kathryn hanging out with Jesse Csincak & Co? Do these reality people have some cliche, and the shows just choose from this reality star "pool"? wow, maybe most of the contestants are just shuffled around from show to show?

I realize they eit this show a lot, but it sure seems like she was on te offense with Jake on that date. Definitely not a way to get a guy to notice you!!
    She needs a basic course in social skills and interaction.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Some of the discussion on the 2 on 1 date with Kathryn indicated that they knew each other much more than we were shown. I grew to really like her because she was more mature than some of the others. Jake has a bunch of very young one left and he seems to be going for the youngest among them. To me young translates to immature in this case.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

There are some great clips of Jake and Kathryn at Magic Mountain. They looked like they were having lots of fun.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT sun

Kathryn kept saying <"I don't get it. I don't understand"...there was more going on there than we knew. I saw a SC where she had her legs across Jake's lap while they were sitting under a blanket. I guess I am just hoping there's a huge twist, and finally the bachelor brings back a contestant from early on. JUST once.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678