+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Kathryn

FORT Regular

Re: Kathryn

Kathryn probably just deleted all of her social networking sites, for the exact reason of no one being able to find out how far she makes it...I would do the same

I have been looking at all of the Lexington H.S. alumni pages, but can't find anything. I even tried UK's dean lists; but she probably didn't go there. What type of schooling do you need to be a corporate flight attendant?

Kathryn is very beautiful and because of her profession must love to fly. Jake is so passionate about flying that I can see Kathryn being a good fit for Jake. It doesn't matter that we know very little about her now. Somehow we will see a lot of her in the later episodes of this season. She may well be The One.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Kathryn and Elizabeth have a certain maturity about them. I wonder if my assumptions are right and how they will behave in the house.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Getting back into the site now that we're heading into the season. You guys have all been doing amazing in your sleuthing.
    I just read a blurb from a gossip site that a friend copied over to me that Kathryn is the girl in the weird flouncy purple dress on opening night. She apparently wears an engagement ring from a "fake fiancee" to the meet and greet. Can we say a little weird?

Quote Originally Posted by tfsouth74;3782930;
    Getting back into the site now that we're heading into the season. You guys have all been doing amazing in your sleuthing.
    I just read a blurb from a gossip site that a friend copied over to me that Kathryn is the girl in the weird flouncy purple dress on opening night. She apparently wears an engagement ring from a "fake fiancee" to the meet and greet. Can we say a little weird?
    Some gals in the travel buisiness wear 'fake' rings - to ward off unwanted advances - not that unusual - how it is presented may be tho LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3782931;
    Some gals in the travel buisiness wear 'fake' rings - to ward off unwanted advances - not that unusual - how it is presented may be tho LOL
    Lord let's hope so. Every season needs it's wackier bachelorettes, but her picture looks so nice.

Quote Originally Posted by tfsouth74;3782930;
    I love her flouncy dress, I'm coveting it for myself

FORT sun

Kathryn was my second choice. Since Jake didn't choose Sheila, and she recv'd little air time. I liked Kathryn in the first go around. Spunky, cute,same type of business as Jake. She didn't seem to flaunt or act needy.

FORT Regular

Did anyone ever find out her last name?? Or anything more about her? Not spoilers, just info?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast