+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Kathryn

Re: Kathryn

Originally Posted by mandmmom2
    Does anyone think Kathryn is her middle name? She could have a different first name that she does like so goes by her middle name...maybe that is why she is so hard to find.....

Originally Posted by atem
    I was wondering that myself.
    I'm wondering if that's her name period!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3779619;
    I'm wondering if that's her name period!
    I think it is. She's just Kathryn in the pretty purple dress. That's all we need to know LOL

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3779586;
    Ok that's great. We need to check everything out on this one, she's a toughie!
    I also found a Kathryn Johnson that lives in LA. This is the one where the pic is dark...not Kathryn Porath...getting all these Kathryn's mixed up!! Anyway, I found it in wink people search. She also has a FB account but I can't access here at work. There is a pic of her on the beach with a Kansas sweatshirt and jeans rolled up or capri type jeans. She is blond but her hair is pulled up and it's dark out...sunset picture.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3779574;
    Do you have any other information to go with that? Employer, picture? anything?
    This is the Kathryn I can't seem to find anything on except her name is Kathryn Porath and she lives in Santa Ana, CA. This is all I found. Only reason I marked her was b/c of being born in 1984.

Thomas John Porath [Parents] was born 1946. He married Judith Anne Huhn.

Judith Anne Huhn.Judith Anne Huhn married Thomas John Porath.

They had the following children:

F i Anna Margaret Porath was born 1982.
    F ii Kathryn Anne Porath was born 1984.

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3779810;
    I also found a Kathryn Johnson that lives in LA. This is the one where the pic is dark...not Kathryn Porath...getting all these Kathryn's mixed up!! Anyway, I found it in wink people search. She also has a FB account but I can't access here at work. There is a pic of her on the beach with a Kansas sweatshirt and jeans rolled up or capri type jeans. She is blond but her hair is pulled up and it's dark out...sunset picture.
    Kathryn Johnson on the beach isn't the same Kathryn. I was able to look at all her photo's. Its not the same girl.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3779827;
    Kathryn Johnson on the beach isn't the same Kathryn. I was able to look at all her photo's. Its not the same girl.
    Darn. Sorry. I couldn't open anything....darn work security. Oh well. I'll keep looking.

OK... I just emailed a friend that has a BF that lives in Lexington...actually he grew up there. Anyway, I told her about how we can't find Kathryn and such. I thought maybe, just maybe, there has been verbal buzz in Lex Town about her...a stretch I know but thought I'd give it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3779834;
    OK... I just emailed a friend that has a BF that lives in Lexington...actually he grew up there. Anyway, I told her about how we can't find Kathryn and such. I thought maybe, just maybe, there has been verbal buzz in Lex Town about her...a stretch I know but thought I'd give it a try.
    That's great. I've been checking local newspapers, but came up with nothing. It seems those newspaper articles always come our for the the ones we already have last names!!

Local people are the best for info! I hope it pans out, my goal was for us to find her before Monday Jan 4th!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3779835;
    That's great. I've been checking local newspapers, but came up with nothing. It seems those newspaper articles always come our for the the ones we already have last names!!

Local people are the best for info! I hope it pans out, my goal was for us to find her before Monday Jan 4th!
    My friend has a message into him to see if he has heard anything or know her or something. She is a Bachelor fan but can't stand Jake so didn't plan to get invovled this upcoming season...but I think I changed her mind...maybe. Anyway, she said he is a little older than her but may know where to look or something.

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3779881;
    My friend has a message into him to see if he has heard anything or know her or something. She is a Bachelor fan but can't stand Jake so didn't plan to get invovled this upcoming season...but I think I changed her mind...maybe. Anyway, she said he is a little older than her but may know where to look or something.
    Great work mandmmom!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast