+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Kathryn

Re: Kathryn

Does anyone think Kathryn is her middle name? She could have a different first name that she does like so goes by her middle name...maybe that is why she is so hard to find.....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3779072;
    Does anyone think Kathryn is her middle name? She could have a different first name that she does like so goes by her middle name...maybe that is why she is so hard to find.....
    I think that is the current consensus....

It says she resides is LA....I found a Kathryn Porath in Santa Ana, CA...age 25

Kathryn may not be a techy social networking kinda gal - thus won't be found on F/B or Myspace - or twitter either - or on any airline roster as well - good chance she is a private corporate flight attendant - and without knowing her last name it will be impossible to locate it IMHO of course - not that I haven't tried LOL - even tho it says she resides in LA - that is another spiders web - could actually mean the LA AREA in general - needle in a haystack
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3779229;
    It says she resides is LA....I found a Kathryn Porath in Santa Ana, CA...age 25
    Do you have any other information to go with that? Employer, picture? anything?

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3779574;
    Do you have any other information to go with that? Employer, picture? anything?

I have the info at work of the site I found. I do think there was a picture but it was small and dark. It was a younger girl with lighter color hair. When I go in tomorrow I will get my piece of paper and let you know the site....

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3779579;
    I have the info at work of the site I found. I do think there was a picture but it was small and dark. It was a younger girl with lighter color hair. When I go in tomorrow I will get my piece of paper and let you know the site....
    Ok that's great. We need to check everything out on this one, she's a toughie!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3779586;
    Ok that's great. We need to check everything out on this one, she's a toughie!
    I just found a FB for a Kathryn Knowlton Porath. I can view her profile pic and she is younger but don't think it's a match but I'm not very good at viewing pics and comparing to see if matches...

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3779579;
    Thanks for sharing anything you can find!

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3779072;
    I was wondering that myself.
    Last edited by atem; 12-29-2009 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3779588;
    I just found a FB for a Kathryn Knowlton Porath. I can view her profile pic and she is younger but don't think it's a match but I'm not very good at viewing pics and comparing to see if matches...
    that's not her if we are looking at the same facebook Way to go with your efforts though

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast