+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 76

Thread: Kathryn

  1. #11
    Go CATS!!!! mandmmom2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,780

    Re: Kathryn

    Does anyone think Kathryn is her middle name? She could have a different first name that she does like so goes by her middle name...maybe that is why she is so hard to find.....

  2. #12
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    962

    Re: Kathryn

    Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3779072;
    Does anyone think Kathryn is her middle name? She could have a different first name that she does like so goes by her middle name...maybe that is why she is so hard to find.....
    I think that is the current consensus....

  3. #13
    Go CATS!!!! mandmmom2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,780

    Re: Kathryn

    It says she resides is LA....I found a Kathryn Porath in Santa Ana, CA...age 25

  4. #14
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Kathryn

    Kathryn may not be a techy social networking kinda gal - thus won't be found on F/B or Myspace - or twitter either - or on any airline roster as well - good chance she is a private corporate flight attendant - and without knowing her last name it will be impossible to locate it IMHO of course - not that I haven't tried LOL - even tho it says she resides in LA - that is another spiders web - could actually mean the LA AREA in general - needle in a haystack
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  5. #15
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Kathryn

    Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3779229;
    It says she resides is LA....I found a Kathryn Porath in Santa Ana, CA...age 25
    Do you have any other information to go with that? Employer, picture? anything?

  6. #16
    Go CATS!!!! mandmmom2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,780

    Re: Kathryn

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3779574;
    Do you have any other information to go with that? Employer, picture? anything?

    I have the info at work of the site I found. I do think there was a picture but it was small and dark. It was a younger girl with lighter color hair. When I go in tomorrow I will get my piece of paper and let you know the site....

  7. #17
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Kathryn

    Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3779579;
    I have the info at work of the site I found. I do think there was a picture but it was small and dark. It was a younger girl with lighter color hair. When I go in tomorrow I will get my piece of paper and let you know the site....
    Ok that's great. We need to check everything out on this one, she's a toughie!

  8. #18
    Go CATS!!!! mandmmom2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,780

    Re: Kathryn

    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3779586;
    Ok that's great. We need to check everything out on this one, she's a toughie!
    I just found a FB for a Kathryn Knowlton Porath. I can view her profile pic and she is younger but don't think it's a match but I'm not very good at viewing pics and comparing to see if matches...

  9. #19
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Kathryn

    Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3779579;
    I have the info at work of the site I found. I do think there was a picture but it was small and dark. It was a younger girl with lighter color hair. When I go in tomorrow I will get my piece of paper and let you know the site....
    Thanks for sharing anything you can find!

    Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3779072;
    Does anyone think Kathryn is her middle name? She could have a different first name that she does like so goes by her middle name...maybe that is why she is so hard to find.....
    I was wondering that myself.
    Last edited by atem; 12-29-2009 at 10:10 PM.

  10. #20
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Kathryn

    Quote Originally Posted by mandmmom2;3779588;
    I just found a FB for a Kathryn Knowlton Porath. I can view her profile pic and she is younger but don't think it's a match but I'm not very good at viewing pics and comparing to see if matches...
    that's not her if we are looking at the same facebook Way to go with your efforts though

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.