Closed Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 182

Thread: Gia

  1. #81
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Gia

    I wonder what Gia is wispering? Thanks Ryvetted for posting this.

  2. #82
    FORT Fogey nikkij_26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    1,615

    Re: Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3796741;
    I wonder what Gia is wispering? Thanks Ryvetted for posting this.
    She was comforting/congratulating Kathryn about getting last rose. I think kathryn was thinking if Roz hadn't been sent home she might not have gotten a rose. jmo

  3. #83
    ~I Believe in Rainbows~ MsDll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,828

    Re: Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3797971;
    She was comforting/congratulating Kathryn about getting last rose. I think kathryn was thinking if Roz hadn't been sent home she might not have gotten a rose. jmo
    Thanks, perhaps, to Ali's comment to the girls about someone staying 'only stay' because Roz was leaving.

  4. #84
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6

    Re: Gia

    good luck tonight gia hoping u get another rose

  5. #85
    Romantic Dreamer Love_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,843

    Re: Gia

    Swimsuit model Gia ultimately picked out a pair of Louboutin pumps exactly like a pair she owns. "I have these at home, I know they make me look good," she told us. "They're really comfortable and very sexy."

    JAKE'S TAKE? He approved: "I love legs, I'm a leg guy."



  6. #86
    Go 'Cuse!!!!! PinkIsTheWord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    216

    Re: Gia

    This picture is so cute, I love it

  7. #87
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Gia

    A leg guy...I think he's a boob guy myself.

    Nice dress for Gia.

  8. #88
    Gone Fishin' eowenc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,243

    Re: Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3800162;
    A leg guy...I think he's a boob guy myself.

    Nice dress for Gia.
    atem, it really is quite nice when you can have both.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

    Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

  9. #89
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8

    Re: Gia

    Has anyone else noticed that Gia's Twitter page just got taken down? @giaallemand I was on there Tuesday or so, and she had a gross picture of her modeling in Maxim (looked like black duct tape over her chest) as the background picture. Then I think the word got out, and ABC producers (assumption) made her restart the account with a generic background. Also, she only has two followers now--had a lot more earlier this week.

  10. #90
    FORT Fogey one71721's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,570

    Re: Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by lindsay614;3804680;
    Has anyone else noticed that Gia's Twitter page just got taken down? @giaallemand I was on there Tuesday or so, and she had a gross picture of her modeling in Maxim (looked like black duct tape over her chest) as the background picture. Then I think the word got out, and ABC producers (assumption) made her restart the account with a generic background. Also, she only has two followers now--had a lot more earlier this week.
    If you go to you tube and search for her there are some pretty raunchy videos of her Maxim photo shoots...

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.