Closed Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Gia

Re: Gia

I think Gia is beautiful and has wonderful hair. I think she comes across that way on screen too. I look forward to her getting more screen time. She did not get enough last night. IMO

FORT Newbie

Gotta sat I'm loving her <3
    this cap is just tooo adorable!

Quote Originally Posted by princess1085200;3794688;
    Gotta sat I'm loving her <3
    this cap is just tooo adorable!

That was the picture of the night, they look unbelievable together. I gotta say they're showing the best of her and unlike the usual idiots on this show she's acting sane. I'm starting to realize i have no problem if someone goes on the show for other reasons as long as its honest through the process. I mean you have to be looking for adventure, acting or anything else to put yourself through this mess.
    Team Reilly

I am pleasantly surprised by Gia. I'm liking her a lot more than I thought I would! She seems sweet and real

I like Gia and wouldn't be surprised if she were the next Bachelorette. I think its between her and Ali at this point... if neither of them are F1.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3795068;
    I like Gia and wouldn't be surprised if she were the next Bachelorette. I think its between her and Ali at this point... if neither of them are F1.

I like Ali a lot, but I see Gia being more the Bachelorette type if she is not F1. She has been in a high profile relationship before and could handle all that comes along with it. Ali is not too jaded, yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3794094;
    I think Gia is beautiful and has wonderful hair. I think she comes across that way on screen too. I look forward to her getting more screen time. She did not get enough last night. IMO

I guess when she modeled as a baby for Johnson & Johnson it paid off, all that shampoo,lol. She does have great hair. She was a gerber baby too, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3795115;
    I guess when she modeled as a baby for Johnson & Johnson it paid off, all that shampoo,lol. She does have great hair. She was a gerber baby too, lol.
    My DB has that kind of hair and it was part of the attraction in the begining. As I expected Gia is starting to grow on me. She is going to be more than just a prett face me thinks.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3795115;

But someone in another post said they were extensions! Read it online too.... If not, gonna go by some J&J right now!!!!!!

Just a sweet pic of Gia....

Closed Thread