Closed Thread
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Gia

FORT Newbie

Re: Gia

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio;3789994;
    Her photo here looks gorgeous, way better than she appeared on the first episode. She reminded me a little of Calista Flockhart (if Calista had a boob job.)
    I have to agree. On screen she doesn't seem that pretty. But it was posted in another thread and I checked as to why do they keep hiding her tattoos? She has one on her stomach and another one (someone's initials) on her wrist.... What is up with that? A boyfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by sdl;3790515;
    When I only saw Gia modeling, it meant nothing - an empty shell.
    When i saw her on TV, her voice, demeanor and expressions, I saw total star quality.
    She has "it." Big time.
    Totally agree sdl. Me thinks she is more than just a pretty girl with a dynamite body. I'm looking forward to getting to know her better. But that ESPN interview will always be in the back of my mind. This show will help her popularity and career no doubt!
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Who is John Galt?

As an aside, it is amusing how different the male and female comments are about this particular girl. IMO she is a beautiful girl, but not too bright and pretty shallow. I could, of course, be very very wrong. I don't remember Jake spending much time with her and think he probably picked her for very obvious reasons that had nothing to do with compatibility.

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3792700;
    As an aside, it is amusing how different the male and female comments are about this particular girl. IMO she is a beautiful girl, but not too bright and pretty shallow. I could, of course, be very very wrong. I don't remember Jake spending much time with her and think he probably picked her for very obvious reasons that had nothing to do with compatibility.
    Please don't misunderstand me. It's not about the way she looks for me. I really do want to get to know her because I think there is more there than I expected. I hope TPTB edit her so we see the real Gia.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

I like Gia. She's my favorite. I'm not bothered by her career as a swimsuit/lingerie model, her day gig owning a hair salon, or her 20 years as a ballerina. I think she's no different than any victoria's secret model (a'la Gisele) or actress who does the same stuff and still yet has an interest in marriage and a family. If she doesn't get the guy but, gets some exposure in the process that's cool too. Everyone should remember what Chris said in the 'who to watch article'..........." she looks like a vixen but, you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover". I think there is more to her. I just hope that Jake doesn't miss out on it by throwing up barriers and lumping her in with Rozlyn because they are both models.

Every time I see Gia, in pictures and especially on tv, she reminds me of the actress Catherine Bell in looks and mannerisms. She especially looks like Catherine when Catherine had more red in her hair like when she was on 'JAG' but, the length of her hair on 'Army Wives'.

Check it out:

Gia w/ Jake

Catherine Bell

Catherine Bell

FORT sun

Fake boobs are distracting to beauty. And later on when they have to come out...either more fake boobs or stretched out skinnny bags hanging down. Fake boobs are just terrible. Gia would look more delicate and balanced without those.

FORT Fanatic

eclark - i agree. i too am NOT keen on the fake boobs, especially when they get humongous ones. HOWEVER, it seems a lot of men don't care if they are fake...the more the better.

I kind of have to eat my words about Gia. I said she was way too into herself and that was my honest first impression, but she isn't so bad, at least from yesterday. I liked what I saw.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3792777;
    Please don't misunderstand me. It's not about the way she looks for me. I really do want to get to know her because I think there is more there than I expected. I hope TPTB edit her so we see the real Gia.
    I think some of us are jumping at her because we are displeased with her plastic surgery (especially the lips and her inability to phrase words correctly as a result). We are all hoping she does indeed amount to more than what has been portrayed so far.

I think we are all more distressed over the fact that she is obviously on the show to promote her career and thus a "fake". Last night she did appear better and not as shallow as in the first episode.

As for the tattoos, I again am concerned that she has someone's initials tattood on her wrist (Maxim photos) and has stated she had (has ?) a boyfriend of SIX years? Maybe that's why Jake asked her where her heart is... In that case she would be worse than Rozylyn IMO.

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3790057;
    She totally talks like Meredith Grey (Ellen Pompeo) imo!! lol!
    funny, but a nice observation and ITA
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

Closed Thread